Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysis her hair is shockingly bad in tonights stories. It looks like straw. So much for someone with a hair care line.

Reactions: 8
Jaysis her hair is shockingly bad in tonights stories. It looks like straw. So much for someone with a hair care line.
I have to agree. Her hair looks awful. She badly needs to tone it down. It looks like it’s going to break off.

Reactions: 1
Constantly bleaching it for years can’t help. No matter how good the products she uses are, don’t think it’s her own stuff, it does take it’s toll on hair.

Reactions: 5
I am so sick of her putting her filter shite on.. seen it once seen it a million times

Constantly bleaching it for years can’t help. No matter how good the products she uses are, don’t think it’s her own stuff, it does take it’s toll on hair.
She can’t use her own they are muck! I was using the shampoo & conditioner & it left me with the biggest product build up & a huge greasy patch id an awful job getting my hair right. I hate wasting products but it went straight in the bin.

Believe it or not the make up artist course, I don’t know did she do the beauty therapy element too but she certainly hasn’t been upskilling (cpd, short course) which is a requirement of practically every job for the last decade to keep up to date. Make up wise it’s easy to keep up with YouTube but that doesn’t provide good skills training which you need to keep up with too.

Reactions: 2
Believe it or not the make up artist course, I don’t know did she do the beauty therapy element too but she certainly hasn’t been upskilling (cpd, short course) which is a requirement of practically every job for the last decade to keep up to date. Make up wise it’s easy to keep up with YouTube but that doesn’t provide good skills training which you need to keep up with too.
So that was before she got the gig in the Mac counter? How long did she actually work there for?

Getting paid to go to the cinema 🙄
And all matchy matchy

Pearl looks v grown up with her hair down & the pose. With the toe point !!!!! She def loves the camera. Bowie looks cute, natural and adorable

Ready to become the feature child when she decides to give Pearl privacy when she starts school (bit late but I am not an influencer)

FFS I was nearly influenced to buy a ticket to the movie for my 2 year old! AS IF Bowie watched a 90 minute film 😂 I’m some ghoul believing that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.