Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends how much traffic she fancies at half 8 in the morning and if she’s ok with coed. If she wants all girls then it’s going to be a traffic hotspot regardless.

I think she is safe with her putting Pearls name so big on all her school stuff, I’m sure Pearl will be the only Pearl in her class!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would never put my child's name on the front of clothing, hair bands, caps, school bags etc. All it takes is a stranger to observe outside a school, learn the routine, and the worst can happen. No I haven't been watching too much tv.. coming across child molesters in my line of work opened my eyes, they are everywhere unfortunately 😐 and they are very crafty in how they suss out their victims. I'm surprised Lisa has the children's names on the clothes and those holiday bags that they used... with her husband being a Guard he would be fully aware of the dangers ....

Reactions: 13
I would never put my child's name on the front of clothing, hair bands, caps, school bags etc. All it takes is a stranger to observe outside a school, learn the routine, and the worst can happen. No I haven't been watching too much tv.. coming across child molesters in my line of work opened my eyes, they are everywhere unfortunately 😐 and they are very crafty in how they suss out their victims. I'm surprised Lisa has the children's names on the clothes and those holiday bags that they used... with her husband being a Guard he would be fully aware of the dangers ....
Or her husband could teach his children about the dangers of going near anybody who they don't know, even if they know the children's name. I appreciate where you are coming from, especially given your background on the subject but I really hate this viewpoint. When I was growing up everyone had those gawdy headbands with their names in gel on them! And there are so many other ways to learn names, if as you said they are observing the routines, they will undoubtedly hear children's names being said when people greet them, say goodbye, talk to them, etc.

Reactions: 11
Yes another valid point ... also teach your children never to go to strangers, family have had a code word here. Unfortunately we don't live in a very safe world. No harm being extra cautious for the safety of our children !

Reactions: 2
I hope the preschool at least did the stranger safety basics, it’s scary that so many strangers can pick her out in public quite easily. It only takes one person with other motives and the family will have the scare of their lives (don’t want it to happen to them or anyone but we don’t exactly live in a safe world)

Reactions: 3
I hope the preschool at least did the stranger safety basics, it’s scary that so many strangers can pick her out in public quite easily. It only takes one person with other motives and the family will have the scare of their lives (don’t want it to happen to them or anyone but we don’t exactly live in a safe world)
Good point! What difference does having her name plastered on her stuff make when she's had her face and name plastered over social media since she was born!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.