Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she losing her appeal? I have noticed some I follow with children starting school showing the box of kindness first day of school box, she doesn’t do the m&s kids campaigns anymore. Only her own brand or cheap fast fashion.
She had M&S leggings and sweatshirts up last week or the week before. Patterned ones and the pink sweatshirt

Peter O Mahoney is a Brand Ambassador for M&S too, just seen much better kid’s stuff from him, back to school too.

Reactions: 1
Claires is ridiculously expensive! Been in the store with my little one and have seen people pay similar! It's actually very common

Reactions: 3
My daughter 14 wants to get her second set of piercings and almost all the jewellery shops I went to said they are not doing it for health & safety reasons during C-19…which actually makes sense…not surprising Claire’s are doing it, sure it’s mostly young ones working in those shops.
Mine got her 2nds done in a piercing shop a few months ago no problems.

Reactions: 1
A cult product she calls them hahahaha I never see anyone using them anymore. What’s going on with the two plaits in her hair is she 12 years old or something?
I have one of those makeup bags and honestly it’s fucked at the bottom of my drawer because it’s a nuisance of a thing. The trusty Penney’s €4 one is still going years later 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did she just say she only works with brands she loves, such a fraud! Brands that pay her a hefty cheque more like, notably her continuously flogging her children since their arrival as a means to add to her bank balance. She is beyond sly. As for the head to toe designer getup she looks even more ridiculous then she usually does in her teenage inspired mini dresses!

Reactions: 10
My nose is itching … does anyone know what the big celebrations in her family is about on her latest post??!!

Reactions: 4
I say it all the time but she would look amazing with caramelly brown hair. The barbie blonde is hideous on her. Why is she so insistent on looking as trashy as possible? She could look fab if she only got with the times. Imagine her with this hair.. she needs a good friend to tell her the blonde is rotten. The barbie dream ain’t happening Lisa hun

1629495774744.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Yes, I was white blonde when I was a baby and now it looks terrible on me. I’m another that suits caramel blonde though I have some natural blonde streaks that are giving me my blonde fix right now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.