Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW is she actually explaining that bag again. We all bought it on aliexpress years ago. As if that was her invention, for feck sake.

Reactions: 7
A cult product she calls them hahahaha I never see anyone using them anymore. What’s going on with the two plaits in her hair is she 12 years old or something?

Reactions: 1
Ah yes €100+ is a great price point for a pair of trainers....you're so right Lisa 👍🥴

Reactions: 2
I buy mine in an outlet store, never the seasons latest but I rarely pay over €40 for a pair of Nike. No one notices if they are trendy or not.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or can she barely talk today - it’s like her teeth have changed ?
i think that’s her ‘I really really care about international humanitarian crises’ voice
It’s very different to the Boohoo haul voice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wondering how does Lisa J & Lisa Mac know each other ... saw her tagged in birthday stories ... where does Lisa Mac work, just started following her & curious to know what’s the connection

Just wondering how does Lisa J & Lisa Mac know each other ... saw her tagged in birthday stories ... where does Lisa Mac work, just started following her & curious to know what’s the connection
I'm not sure how they met, but back in Lisa J's MAC days (as in the make up counter), she used to always use Lisa Mac as a model for her work. Two birds of a feather I think

Lisa Mac is a receptionist for Peter Mark in Blackpool as far as I know

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure how they met, but back in Lisa J's MAC days (as in the make up counter), she used to always use Lisa Mac as a model for her work. Two birds of a feather I think

Aw thanks - she seems to be growing a following. 9K now - I only started following her recently but her numbers going up!!! She was 34yesterday - she’s very pretty. I’d say JJ Must be a bit older. I’d love to see JJ’s handy work - must start Googling.

She is!

Reactions: 1
€75 for Ps first earrings. Oh such a special, special day.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she losing her appeal? I have noticed some I follow with children starting school showing the box of kindness first day of school box, she doesn’t do the m&s kids campaigns anymore. Only her own brand or cheap fast fashion.

I know plenty of us survived ear piercing from Claire’s, I wonder would my ears have been less sensitive if I had been brought to a proper piercer. Makes you question how sanitary the piercing gun is when you look at piercer practice. Didn’t know they did earrings that pricey in Claire’s. I know I would tell family and friends a piercer in a tattoo studio might cost a little more but I can guarantee it is more sanitary.

Reactions: 6
I know plenty of us survived ear piercing from Claire’s, I wonder would my ears have been less sensitive if I had been brought to a proper piercer. Makes you question how sanitary the piercing gun is when you look at piercer practice. Didn’t know they did earrings that pricey in Claire’s.
I know a girl who works in claires, she said to never get pierced there

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I barely wear earrings as a result but I was 12 and my mum didn’t know a piercer in a tattoo studio would pierce a child’s ears, pre google didn’t make it easy for her.

I know plenty of us survived ear piercing from Claire’s, I wonder would my ears have been less sensitive if I had been brought to a proper piercer. Makes you question how sanitary the piercing gun is when you look at piercer practice. Didn’t know they did earrings that pricey in Claire’s. I know I would tell family and friends a piercer in a tattoo studio might cost a little more but I can guarantee it is more sanitary.
I couldn’t believe my ears (excuse the pun) €75 - she’s on a different planet

My daughter 14 wants to get her second set of piercings and almost all the jewellery shops I went to said they are not doing it for health & safety reasons during C-19…which actually makes sense…not surprising Claire’s are doing it, sure it’s mostly young ones working in those shops.

Reactions: 5
I mean P is 4, it could have waited, don’t most wait until the Christmas before the Communion as the child understands aftercare that bit better. Right now it’s more for Lisa’s benefit, and all work for Lisa too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.