Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I have been told by a GP a tan in itself whilst wearing a high SPF (50) is not bad but if you burn that is the problem. Also some form of sun exposure is actually good for you for Vitamin D. My kids are always covered in spf and wear hats and have never burned.
That’s good to hear from a GP ... always heard that too, defo the burning is the major concern. Have seen people scalded during the heatwave. My parents are very dark skinned, never saw them burnt & Tg they have had no issues. Stay out of the sun 12 - 3 & they wouldn’t spend long in the sun.

Reactions: 3
Her wee fella is just gorgeous. Its mad how dark haired he was when he was born & how blonde he his now. Dont think the girls were ever that fair?

Reactions: 7
Her wee fella is just gorgeous. Its mad how dark haired he was when he was born & how blonde he his now. Dont think the girls were ever that fair?
No he's proper blonde the girls were always dark. It's like she's throwing on bleach to make it extra blonde.. He's a dote

The baby is only handsome but my god he is a whopper, she can barely hold him…actually maybe the baby is average size and Lisa is the problem 🤣

Reactions: 2
Would love to know what kind of discount Lisa gets for exclusively using her, about the only small local business she’s consistently supported.

What ever happened to sausages and chips/ whatever the bday child’s favourite is, cheap and cheerful food. But then that involves more effort than opening a takeaway container.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her she's consistently using trace of Cakes and roosters.. Every party is the bloody same. I'm suprised she didn't have a balloon arch from red balloon tho.
Very surprised no balloon arch etc very sedate compared to the girls birthdays

Reactions: 2
The other brother is engaged. They got the carved record piece for AJ last year (love that artist and have a few of her pieces)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.