Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she put long white socks on the little fella?? He must be roasting in them in marbs

Reactions: 5
So she brings all the RI swimwear but doesn’t wear it ??? She has never stopped flogging it

Reactions: 2
Is
I couldn’t believe that 😂 you couldn’t pay me to be carrying on like that on holidays
It’s the kids she should be covering up !

Is she for real, covering up like that? Seems extreme

She did tag the company though so probably just flogging

Reactions: 6
Is she for real, covering up like that? Seems extreme
God forbid she minds herself and reduces her risk of skin cancer. She's literally wearing a long sleeve swimsuit and a hat. How is that extreme?

Everyday of her holiday she has been on flogging affiliated links.... would she not just put the phone down and enjoy.
Agree with this. It's very sad that she can't put it down for a few days 😒

God forbud she minds herself and reduces her risk of skin cancer. She's literally wearing a long sleeve swimsuit and a hat. How is that extreme?
I agree, it’s good to see someone looking after their skin as opposed to the other insta huns baked in oil in a bikini 🥴

Reactions: 8
I agree, it’s good to see someone looking after their skin as opposed to the other insta huns baked in oil in a bikini 🥴
Oh totally, but she needs to do the same for the kids delicate skin Hubby seems to love the sun

In fairness that vogue tan looks great. Glad she came on & was honest at last, even after flogging RI since she landed! Extreme is that she brought those with her & not wear them. I just never saw anyone at the pool like that, they must be cool to wear. Could use a high factor, use a parasol & stay out of the sun between 12 and 3 etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Double standards showing her tanned children while covering herself to the nines! only photos of bottle of factor 30… our crèche wouldn’t let the kids outside march to september without factor 50! Irish children should not be that dark- nor should they be exposed to that much sun. Everyone knows now to get the long sleeved UV rash vests for them for pool/beach.
I’m clearly annoyed by their tans sorry, rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All we see is the glam swimsuits with the designer sunglasses and the deep fake tan yet the reality is a complete 360 of what she would allow us to believe. God forbid she would be honest and say I'm not a huge fan of the sun and this is actually my routine for protecting my skin. We're not all sun worshippers no-one is going to think any less of her. People would rightly see a young mother being sun sensible, would give many people food for thought especially after the recent mini heatwave here.

Same with the clothes flogging that all us plebs should swipe up to buy yet all we have seen her in on this holiday is Gucci sandals, Hermes sliders, Chloe sliders and Prada and YSL handbags. She's well entitled to purchase them and long may she enjoy them but please don't come on telling us how obsessed you are with a nasty gal neon lime clutch Lisa 10 for discount swipe up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't have the expensive designer gear without flogging the fast fashion shite because she gets paid for the flogging. She has a huge younger following who probably buy loads through the affiliate links.I wouldn't have a clue how much money she makes out of this kind of work but I imagine it's a good sum. None of the Instgrammers are going to stop doing this kind of work. It's the easiest money in the world

She wouldn't have the expensive designer gear without flogging the fast fashion shite because she gets paid for the flogging. She has a huge younger following who probably buy loads through the affiliate links.I wouldn't have a clue how much money she makes out of this kind of work but I imagine it's a good sum. None of the Instgrammers are going to stop doing this kind of work. It's the easiest money in the world
It suits them perfectly as well because they get to play dress up and get all the 🔥 comments to boost their ego. Win win

No kids they were only newly married, Lisa was bridesmaid.. After he passed away apparently her and the mam turned on her big time.
He actually only passed away a few weeks after they got married. I don’t know exactly but I heard it was sudden adult death syndrome

Reactions: 1
Double standards showing her tanned children while covering herself to the nines! only photos of bottle of factor 30… our crèche wouldn’t let the kids outside march to september without factor 50! Irish children should not be that dark- nor should they be exposed to that much sun. Everyone knows now to get the long sleeved UV rash vests for them for pool/beach.
I’m clearly annoyed by their tans sorry, rant over 😂
Seems selfish not to consider her children ... annoying she showed herself all covered up after flogging all swimwear etc - don’t think she’ll put that photo on her grid though !!!!

just goes to show u can’t believe a thing you see on Insta

My kids tan easily but I don’t let them

Factor 50 , a hat..plus long sleeved spf rash vests all day at the beach or in the paddling pool in the garden etc

if we’re abroad I’m even more so 👀

dont get this idea of parents ‘tanning ‘ their kids.

a tan is your skins reaction to sun, it’s sun damage end of.

Reactions: 9
This is it completely!
We’re only catching onto it this side of the world now I guess… if she was in australia for example she’d be ripped to shreds for not covering them up.
Tanning is becoming a bit uncool here with more awareness of the damage so it’s so bad to have small kids exposed like that.

My kids tan easily but I don’t let them

Factor 50 , a hat..plus long sleeved spf rash vests all day at the beach or in the paddling pool in the garden etc

if we’re abroad I’m even more so 👀

dont get this idea of parents ‘tanning ‘ their kids.

a tan is your skins reaction to sun, it’s sun damage end of.

Reactions: 4
So many cute children’s swim wear with uv 50 protection. I love my rash tops, as others have said we should be more aware than ever about protecting skin against the sun.

Reactions: 4
Am I misunderstanding that suncream isn't effective? I think she had them all covered in suncream so would that not be OK?
I hate the texture and greasy feel of suncream so I wear long loose clothing and only put suncream on my face but surely once they have suncream reapplied as necessary they are adequately protected. I'm as pale as a ghost now as an adult but as a kid I used to be golden by the end of summer and that's every year, I've no sun damage at all as an adult from it (I only know because I got examined by a dermatologist last year)

Reactions: 7
Am I misunderstanding that suncream isn't effective? I think she had them all covered in suncream so would that not be OK?
I hate the texture and greasy feel of suncream so I wear long loose clothing and only put suncream on my face but surely once they have suncream reapplied as necessary they are adequately protected. I'm as pale as a ghost now as an adult but as a kid I used to be golden by the end of summer and that's every year, I've no sun damage at all as an adult from it (I only know because I got examined by a dermatologist last year)
Yeah I’ve mine in factor 50 and swim suits and hats with the ear flaps but without fail they still get a colour 🤷🏼‍♀️ Guess I’m a terrible parent 🤣 their dad is sallow and I’m ghostly pale and have never gotten more than a few freckles and a rash from the sun but my kids were tanned this year just from running in the yard at school. Their arms go golden and the hairs go white and that’s with factor 50. I think it’s an unfair comparison to compare tanned skin with sunburn. You could have the best of intentions and slather on sunscreen all year round but some kids will still develop a tan. Now she seemed fairly proud of it which is another issue altogether, nothing to gloat about but if they colour easily that’s just the way some people’s skin just is. A child burning and a child getting a mild tan are a different stories altogether. Yes a tan is still technically skin damage but unless you live under the bed all your life it’s unlikely your skin will evade some kind of damage

Reactions: 8
From what I have been told by a GP a tan in itself whilst wearing a high SPF (50) is not bad but if you burn that is the problem. Also some form of sun exposure is actually good for you for Vitamin D. My kids are always covered in spf and wear hats and have never burned.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.