Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at the comments under it about Alibaba and her not inventing it Hun 🤣
Just been on for a nose but can't see anything, she must have deleted the comments. These influencers must be riddled with trigger finger at the rate they're deleting comments these days :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone commented on her post saying they have the same brushes on Ali Express, I had a look and they’re €3 😂 I expected more from her than this tbf. It’s a bit of a gimmick in my opinion.
I think she has deleted the Ali Express comments, but to be fair , everything she makes is from a catalogue from Asian manufacturers, it doesn’t take a genius to see that all these bloggers get their products dirt cheap

Reactions: 5
I will admit to really liking the lipglosses, I even repurchased the whole set when I lost my favourite one cause I love it that much but that brush yoke is laziness of the highest order.
She obviously underestimated the intelligence of her followers if she thought she’d get away with flogging blatant Ali Express rubbish.
It isn’t 2015 any more, people won’t accept it. Bad move on her part, she’s been caught rotten.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the hate toward the new brush?
Unless you’re Elon musk the majority of what is being made and shipped to sell retail is from factories in Asia. They have catalogues showing the products and if you choose to buy you make your changes such as labelling, packaging, and your own level of quality control. In her case I imagine she changed the sponge and brushes as the generic one are very plastic and don’t hold powder or creams.
So yeah I’m sure you can buy it on Ali for a few quid but it’s not going to be the same.
This is a practice across most of retail. My job requires going to these factories. I see the prototypes. They do take ages to get right.

I’ve never bought a Luna product. I don’t know that I ever will. But giving hate over a practice that happens across most retail is a bit much.
Do I think she has the hardest job in the world? No not at all. Her and the other bloggers would lose their reason at a real day of hard work but I’m not going to dislike her for something so silly.

What should she do buy a factory and hire and inventor to create her products making them astronomical in price and out of reach of most people? She’d be the worst in the world for doing that too.

Reactions: 19
Unless you’re Elon musk the majority of what is being made and shipped to sell retail is from factories in Asia. They have catalogues showing the products and if you choose to buy you make your changes such as labelling, packaging, and your own level of quality control. In her case I imagine she changed the sponge and brushes as the generic one are very plastic and don’t hold powder or creams.
So yeah I’m sure you can buy it on Ali for a few quid but it’s not going to be the same.
This is a practice across most of retail. My job requires going to these factories. I see the prototypes. They do take ages to get right.

I’ve never bought a Luna product. I don’t know that I ever will. But giving hate over a practice that happens across most retail is a bit much.
Do I think she has the hardest job in the world? No not at all. Her and the other bloggers would lose their reason at a real day of hard work but I’m not going to dislike her for something so silly.

What should she do buy a factory and hire and inventor to create her products making them astronomical in price and out of reach of most people? She’d be the worst in the world for doing that too.
Why do you care whether people love or hate the brush? :rolleyes: Is this Kieran Walsh by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone commented on her post saying they have the same brushes on Ali Express, I had a look and they’re €3 😂 I expected more from her than this tbf. It’s a bit of a gimmick in my opinion.
Is it the 3 in 1 brush ????
I ordered the fluffy pink shimmer ball she had from Ali before Christmas

Reactions: 3

And that's the Joy's of tattle...people get to give their opinions without being deleted and blocked

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Luna started off really well and the brand looked really promising but now she's just churning out shite and waaaay too much of it at that

Reactions: 10
Just been on for a nose but can't see anything, she must have deleted the comments. These influencers must be riddled with trigger finger at the rate they're deleting comments these days :oops:
She'll have a busy night lol

Why do you care whether people love or hate the brush? :rolleyes: Is this Kieran Walsh by any chance?
Only one thing to do, out of curiosity, buy both & compare

• Haha
If the make up/beauty side of the business is all white label what's the story with the hair care? I must admit I really like the spray, but is it a rip of another product?

Reactions: 1
She'll have a busy night lol

Only one thing to do, out of curiosity, buy both & compare
Will you take one for the team 🤣

Is it the 3 in 1 brush ????
I ordered the fluffy pink shimmer ball she had from Ali before Christmas
Yes, from what I can see they range from €3 to 8. I liked the shimmer ball, it was similar to one my mother had back in the day.

If the make up/beauty side of the business is all white label what's the story with the hair care? I must admit I really like the spray, but is it a rip of another product?
I wouldn’t say it’s a rip off but my niece follows a Spanish blogger and her hair care range is very similar to Lisa’s. same bottles just different labels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I never tried the Luna spray but heard it's a rip off of the Revlon Uniq One spray

Reactions: 4
Im aware majority of products are ripped off existing ones, i bought the spray because €14 over 14 months is value but i was under the illusion when i bought it that she was more involved in Luna. I ran out at the start of the month and notice without it my hair does tangle. The 200ml bottle lasted for me because i have relatively short hair.

I love audi. I worked hard for years to buy one without a loan.. I'm disgusted that JJ is brand ambassador. She has no loyalty to the brand, she was BA for Peugeot, some other brand can't recall... Was it Mitsubishi?! She goes where the money is. She has a Range Rover herself, get people who actually appreciate driving audi and drive audis by choice. I send a message about it ages back and got no response from audi Cork.

To be honest she’s turned me off wanting an Audi!!
🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Apparently her hubby is Audi loyal, but I'm guessing shes brand ambassador for the "equality" not her brand, all their other ambassadors are male as far as I know.

Hi kieran

If u want good hair products buy from a reputable hair brand same with makeup perfume ect
Otherwise your paying for a name buying Luna is like buying a lidl copy ect

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.