Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother fell asleep on the couch after a soccer game and never woke. Her dad was cardiovascular i think, i would have been 9 and so i wasnt told too much info except i had to attend the funeral.
It’s funny how stories are manipulated to make them sound more dramatic, I was told what I posted above by a neighbour of hers and I remember thinking how tragic and awful it was to have his family watch as he died on the pitch.

Falling asleep on the couch and not waking up sounds a lot more likely to have happened.
Another reminder of why we should always take gossip with a pinch of salt :)

What happened to him was terrible though, I can see how a family would never recover after losing a loved one as suddenly as that.

Reactions: 4
Her nails are so long, how is she not scratching that baby to bits. I could of sworn she normally has rather short nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's she trying to prove look at me I have my body back full of tan while resting my babys head on it !

Reactions: 7
What's she trying to prove look at me I have my body back full of tan while resting my babys head on it !
Looking for attention
Personally I think the photo seems an odd angle & awkward or something ... could have chosen better briefs, they dont give her any shape or they're shapeless

Her mother told me how her son died, I can guarantee that its the truth.
Oh I’m not disputing that at all, was more so reminding myself not to take everything I hear at face value. What you said happened makes a lot more sense.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else purposely go out of their way to purchase something from a brand that isn’t selling their souls to bloggers!! If I see ad I instantly have a brain block to never purchase from said company

Reactions: 12
Everyone commenting how inspirational she is working from home with 3 kids. She plugs a few products to line her own pocket. Great she’s successful but she is not inspirational.

Reactions: 10
The underwear post and the comment about the PT 😐 both pointless IMO. Half naked pics on the gram is thirsty no matter who does it. She is no better than MUF for this.

Reactions: 8
Almost like a “green list” of companies that are safe from bloggers 😂

Hi Lisa 👋🏻
Oh Fairly catty comment from her - she is def working out ... Maybe those toned shoulders are from all the selfies

The underwear post and the comment about the PT 😐 both pointless IMO. Half naked pics on the gram is thirsty no matter who does it. She is no better than MUF for this.
So obviously glued here

• Haha
You'd think with three kids you'd have a sense of perspective and want to set a better example than getting half naked for attention and likes on insta. Throwing the baby in there too for the extra likes ah come on Lisa I'm cringing for ya😓

Reactions: 8
You'd think with three kids you'd have a sense of perspective and want to set a better example than getting half naked for attention and likes on insta. Throwing the baby in there too for the extra likes ah come on Lisa I'm cringing for ya😓
Totally cringe! So needy for the likes & lick arse comments

Reactions: 6
If she was showcasing a flabby tummy there would be no issue of course 🙄 I do agree about the boys in years to come 🙈 group chats hopping, I would be Scarleeeeet 🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh Fairly catty comment from her - she is def working out ... Maybe those toned shoulders are from all the selfies

So obviously glued here
She keeps addressing stuff that was specifically talked about on these threads, she's obviously bet into tattle. Lisa go put your feet up and chill out please

• Haha
If she was showcasing a flabby tummy there would be no issue of course 🙄 I do agree about the boys in years to come 🙈 group chats hopping, I would be Scarleeeeet 🤣
I don't want to see anyone's flabby tummy either. I hate those pictures too. They are not brave, they are needy and attention seeking too. lisa calls herself a prude but posts pictures where she is showing off her figure for attention. She loves the sexy mommas title but she is definitely not a prude .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.