Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically a lot of us were concerned she isn’t taking any mat leave, straight back on plugging products and squeezed into the usual tacky shite but also we think she looks incredible after having baba.

Reactions: 10
She looked beautiful at Bowie's christening. She can pull off that elegant look so well.

Reactions: 5
That was the best she ever looked - gorgeous. The hair was classy, the dress was appropriate, really gorgeous.

Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the video she posted of that day? Even then she was flicking and looking back at whoever was taking the video.

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember the video she posted of that day? Even then she was flicking and looking back at whoever was taking the video.
How has she not gotten vertigo 🤣 but seriously she did look incredible that day, the hair and dress were stunning, didn’t like the huge bow with the pearls but I suppose there always has to be a theme.

She has shown how elegant she can look, I wonder will she be back on the boohoo bandwagon next month, their report is due out in a few weeks. I don’t know if I could take another purple dress fiasco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s be fair - there’s only fierce few of us could carry off that level of tackiness with a 7 month bump

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t step foot outside her door in that - just lodged the cheque and popped it in the SVP bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s be fair - there’s only fierce few of us could carry off that level of tackiness with a 7 month bump
She can't carry it off either. It's awful. It's the cheapest looking dress I've seen in a long time and on a pregnant woman it's another level of cheap.

Reactions: 7
I think Bowie is the most entertaining of the lot! She should have her own page. She reminds me of Jessica moloneys little guy (has she a thread?)
I have to say lily who is now in the same category as Daniel wellington and spotlight for me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.