Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just mentioned in comments that it
Doesn’t fit 3 car seats in the back , so what happens now? They have to use two cars to go places with them all? Or they just ditch a kid?
It should fit her two younger kids seats on each side and Pearl in the middle in a high back booster (a slim one like a Brittax Adventurer would be perfect). I've seen that car take 3 Extended Rearward Facing seats in the back before.

I had a look in the comments and she said not all seats will fit but hers does. I'd imagine she'll either have a new seat for Pearl or manage to squeeze hers in between the other two.

Also if needed she could fit baby in the front with air bag off and other 2 in the back.

Reactions: 2
Well done to whoever on here called it - new audi within a few weeks of baby's arrival :rolleyes: so predictable. I just don't get the BA thing for cars, companies are either desperate / clutching at straws/ plain lazy if this counts as successful marketing these days.
Often wondered how it translates to actual sales, I don’t know many people who can afford a brand new Audi, monthly payments are probably astronomical.

This was my family 😭😭😭 we turned out alright though 😂
😂😂 we had a ford cortina, not sure if many remember them from the 80s, 6 of us thrown into the back of it, not a seat belt or car seat in sight 😂😂 when I think back to how dangerous it was 😱 we all bouncing around the back of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Often wondered how it translates to actual sales, I don’t know many people who can afford a brand new Audi, monthly payments are probably astronomical.
To be honest she’s turned me off wanting an Audi!!

Reactions: 6
😂😂 we had a ford cortina, not sure if many remember them from the 80s, 6 of us thrown into the back of it, not a seat belt or car seat in sight 😂😂 when I think back to how dangerous it was 😱 we all bouncing around the back of it 🤣
And all the adults smoked when driving!! How the hell we survived is a mystery no seatbelts either!! 😊😊happy days..

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say no to a free one though 😂 Louise Cooney got a Merc the other week, gone right off her 🙄
I really don't get the car collab . Especially a merc, How many followers go out & get one ?

And all the adults smoked when driving!! How the hell we survived is a mystery no seatbelts either!! 😊😊happy days..
And we all got concussions from hoppin’ our heads off the inside of the car coz the roads were so bad, happy days 😂😂

• Haha
Only thing I can think of is that the garage will save tax ... claiming pr costs etc

Probably doesn’t cost them much.... they’ll sell that car when she returns it next year for maybe a few thousand less

Reactions: 1
Audi isn't that pricey its when something goes wrong it gets pricey, yes its a luxury car brand but their ambassadors include gaa players, she is their first female ambassador which probably helped a few sales in January 2019.

Audi isn't that pricey its when something goes wrong it gets pricey, yes its a luxury car brand but their ambassadors include gaa players, she is their first female ambassador which probably helped a few sales in January 2019.
I’d say the staff in the garage just roll there eyes!! Any Audi cork staff on here fill us in why she was picked!?? 😂😂

Follow another Audi ambassador too and he got his A5 last month and the reveal was a scenic shot of the car not the cringe reveals Lisa does. I get they are using her for the family market but pearl disnt need to be there, showing the car seats in the back would suffice.

Follow another Audi ambassador too and he got his A5 last month and the reveal was a scenic shot of the car not the cringe reveals Lisa does. I get they are using her for the family market but pearl disnt need to be there, showing the car seats in the back would suffice.
wonder will she show more of the car, interior etc. At least she didnt show the registration plate number this time 👍

I actually think it’s so sad that she can’t seem to give herself anytime off. If I was her it’d be lazy days at home in my pyjamas just enjoying that newborn bubble. Maybe a stroll to the park with the three kids. Just generally taking it easy and enjoying my newborn baby especially after everything he went through when he was born. She’ll regret it in years to come

Reactions: 5
I actually think it’s so sad that she can’t seem to give herself anytime off. If I was her it’d be lazy days at home in my pyjamas just enjoying that newborn bubble. Maybe a stroll to the park with the three kids. Just generally taking it easy and enjoying my newborn baby especially after everything he went through when he was born. She’ll regret it in years to come
Sorry but like a lot of Instagramers she loves the lime light and being told she fabulous, her kids are fabulous etc. Kids are a blessing but I guess making money and playing dress up is way more important!!

Reactions: 10
She must have a new double buggy then or maybe shes not planning on leavin the house with 3 alone ever they are v small is pearl even 4?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.