Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See u in a bargain basket soon

None of them give a tit why would they I've said it before saps that think these influencers care about them need their heads examined!

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t drive a Range Rover - she sold that years ago once the car sponsorships started to roll in but I do agree she flitted way too much from brand to brand

Reactions: 4
And that's the Joy's of tattle...people get to give their opinions without being deleted and blocked
I don’t understand what your comment has to do with mine?
I was explaining the standard practice for product development. I didn’t say people couldn’t have an opinion?
My issue is people are saying oh it’s from a factory and you can get it on Ali. That can be said for 99% of the high street. It’s not a practice she alone is using. Almost every retailer, regardless of using influencers as BA’s do this, in everything from furniture to footwear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why do you care whether people love or hate the brush? :rolleyes: Is this Kieran Walsh by any chance?
I don’t know who Kieran Walsh is so I don’t get your comment?
It’s the hate toward getting the brush from a factory that’s my issue. As I said in other posts pretty much everything we buy is purchased this way. There’s massive trade shows across Europe where every stand is an Asian factory showing what they offer. Sure you can tweak it, have your brand colours and logo and make changes to the quality but this is essentially how they are made. Neither Luna nor Kim k are sitting with their sketch book designing a brand new never seen before product. So that’s why I don’t understand the hate she’s getting saying you can get these in Ali for 3 quid or whatever.
Typical tattle response. If it’s not 100% agreement that she’s the devil incarnate I must be someone who knows her or is making money with her 😂😂 I wish I did! Wouldn’t mind an aul Audi instead of my yoke

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t drive a Range Rover - she sold that years ago once the car sponsorships started to roll in but I do agree she flitted way too much from brand to brand
I thought someone said before she still does...but yeah that's annoyed me more than anything.!

I don’t understand what your comment has to do with mine?
I was explaining the standard practice for product development. I didn’t say people couldn’t have an opinion?
My issue is people are saying oh it’s from a factory and you can get it on Ali. That can be said for 99% of the high street. It’s not a practice she alone is using. Almost every retailer, regardless of using influencers as BA’s do this, in everything from furniture to footwear 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know who Kieran Walsh is so I don’t get your comment?
It’s the hate toward getting the brush from a factory that’s my issue. As I said in other posts pretty much everything we buy is purchased this way. There’s massive trade shows across Europe where every stand is an Asian factory showing what they offer. Sure you can tweak it, have your brand colours and logo and make changes to the quality but this is essentially how they are made. Neither Luna nor Kim k are sitting with their sketch book designing a brand new never seen before product. So that’s why I don’t understand the hate she’s getting saying you can get these in Ali for 3 quid or whatever.
Typical tattle response. If it’s not 100% agreement that she’s the devil incarnate I must be someone who knows her or is making money with her 😂😂 I wish I did! Wouldn’t mind an aul Audi instead of my yoke
YAWN ... girl go join the fan club page and quit with the essays

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
In vs out thoughts?

God I dunno even if I was a slim girl would I be doing that online

It’s all a bit desperate?

Ok you are slim
You snapped back

I get it

She has a beautiful family why doesn’t she chill da F out and enjoy it?

Anyone follow Caroline Foran?
That’s a clearer depiction of a woman just having given birth

Or Smyth Sisters who has a huge following and doesn’t show her family Or her body in this Desperate way

Reactions: 14
Ignoring my jealousy that i have been bigger since i was 12 despite a good diet and shes snapped back after baby 3, she need a more supportive bra the sagging look isnt anything we need to see on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In vs out thoughts?

God I dunno even if I was a slim girl would I be doing that online

It’s all a bit desperate?

Ok you are slim
You snapped back

I get it

She has a beautiful family why doesn’t she chill da F out and enjoy it?

Anyone follow Caroline Foran?
That’s a clearer depiction of a woman just having given birth

Or Smyth Sisters who has a huge following and doesn’t show her family Or her body in this Desperate way
Omg yes caroline is so refreshing!

Those knickers are tiny😖

Im 8 months after having twins I've a 4 year old I barely get to shower lol

Clamouring for attention - absolutely no need. Do I wish I looked like that after 3’kids? Yes but this pic is just too much

Reactions: 10
I see more of her arse than me own 🤣🤣 unreal figure, am I regretting the whole pack of Jaffa cakes I just ate before seeing her pic, you betcha😂 but I keep thinking about when her kids (and a few other instamoms) are in school and their school friends come across pics of their mom like that, be careful what you put online 🙈

Omg yes caroline is so refreshing!

Those knickers are tiny😖
Omg they're mini mini
I see more of her arse than me own 🤣🤣 unreal figure, am I regretting the whole pack of Jaffa cakes I just ate before seeing her pic, you betcha😂 but I keep thinking about when her kids (and a few other instamoms) are in school and their school friends come across pics of their mom like that, be careful what you put online 🙈
Too much!!!

i was just thinking the same, when the kids are older, especially AJ, just recently my sons friends all had such a 'laugh' finding the moms on Facebook, and we are all very very boring!!! Imagine teenage boys seeing this

• Haha
Is it mean that I'm happy that AJ is a non sleeper, she had it so easy with the girls. Obviously i hope he settles into a routine, my nemesis might make an appearance now, but at 4 weeks old how much can they do except try to keep a routine.

• Haha
What's the back story with her father & brother? Reading between the lines on here I assume they've passed, but I've never hear jj mention it. May of missed her as I and a skipper of x long stories.

Reactions: 1
The dad died when she was a teenager.
The brother died suddenly around xmas time maybe 5/6 years ago

Her brother passed away of sudden adult death syndrome on the field while playing a charity match, he was only married a few weeks, himself and the wife hadn’t even gone on their honeymoon yet.
It happened the day after Christmas and he was only around 30 afaik. Awful thing to happen.

Her dad passed away when she was a teenager, I don’t know if he had been unwell or if it was a sudden thing.

• Sad
Her brother fell asleep on the couch after a soccer game and never woke. Her dad was cardiovascular i think, i would have been 9 and so i wasnt told too much info except i had to attend the funeral.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.