Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl doesnt need the buggy anymore, to be fair she's one of the few influencers to use an expensive buggy for more than one kid amd planned ahead for her plans to have rwo close together.

Reactions: 2
Apologies for my horrendous spelling in my last post

Looks like new product is a 3 in 1 brush, released very fast after the brushes.

Reactions: 1
Apologies for my horrendous spelling in my last post

Looks like new product is a 3 in 1 brush, released very fast after the brushes.
Omg!! She’s really painful to watch!! and her hair needs a good really good cut put in to it!! So it wasn’t her idea it was someone else who came up with a 3 in 1 makeup brush!!

Reactions: 4
Im sure Luna started off with the right intentions but since the gift boxes last Christmas it seems to be make money fast by churning out stuff. I like some of the stuff but won't be repurchasing the bits i have as my skin tone is too fair to pull off majority of her shades and not everyone wears fake tan. I try to keep it natural looking.

Reactions: 5
Omg!! She’s really painful to watch!! and her hair needs a good really good cut put in to it!! So it wasn’t her idea it was someone else who came up with a 3 in 1 makeup brush!!
Someone commented on her post saying they have the same brushes on Ali Express, I had a look and they’re €3 😂 I expected more from her than this tbf. It’s a bit of a gimmick in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I like Lisa and have never commented on her thread but just came to say that the 3in1 brush is readily available all over AliExpress 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Infairness she never said she invented it just that she thought it was a good idea so made her own. Bristles are probably different and the colour.

Reactions: 2
Im sure Luna started off with the right intentions but since the gift boxes last Christmas it seems to be make money fast by churning out stuff. I like some of the stuff but won't be repurchasing the bits i have as my skin tone is too fair to pull off majority of her shades and not everyone wears fake tan. I try to keep it natural looking.
Their gift sets were cheap tat packaged nicely. Really a let down after buying from her over the years.

Reactions: 4
Almost identical just slapped luna on it, we get the same spiel each time about prototypes and how she wanted it absolutely perfect. All of us could receit that spiel by now

Genuinely thought the makeup bag was a shoeer cap at first prefer structured bags myself makes packing easier and my desk looks tidier with structured bags

Reactions: 6
Frozen forehead

“Oh My god you’ve no idea how many times we went back to the drawing board with this - I tried the White I was like nahhh I need clear - Kieran is demented with me going back and forth - and every change takes literally months so we’ve been waiting 27 years for this”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A few prototypes 😂😂 we all know they are picked from a catalogue. The whole I’m creating from scratch routine is pointless.

• Haha
Very disappointing when they bring out products and insult people’s intelligence with the spiel about prototypes etc 🙄 the whole thing reminds me of the tit show that was Rosie Connolly Aluxe sunglasses and the infamous Ciara O Doherty crowns (or whatever they were meant to be) Do people really not know about Ali express?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.