Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a Q2 wonder will she go full Q7

I really hope as the stories were in the car place that they had taken out the car seats to move into the new car.

Reactions: 1
The fact that they renewed her as an Ambassador for 2020 just goes to show that it must be benefitting business in some way. As in her posting about it on her instagram is encouraging people to go and buy an AUDI!! I just find this bizzare, at no stage in my life have I ever watched Instagram to get recommendations on cars.

Reactions: 11
You can see pearl in the carseat of the car shes driving and then shes standing in the car shes giving back. In fairness shes ok in terms of bloggers and use of proper carseats, not the best and not the worst.

Reactions: 5
And she’s driving that car with her child without a car seat and her husband is a guard is she for real.
I can see the car seat clearly when she’s driving?? So jealous - Q5’s are a stunning jeep.

The fact that they renewed her as an Ambassador for 2020 just goes to show that it must be benefitting business in some way. As in her posting about it on her instagram is encouraging people to go and buy an AUDI!! I just find this bizzare, at no stage in my life have I ever watched Instagram to get recommendations on cars.
I’d love to be one of those people who can afford to be influenced into buying an Audi Jeep 😅 I didn’t think it would be possible but Audi obviously see a huge value in her if they are renewing the BA for another year.

Reactions: 7
What exactly is her job as a BA? The only time I see her mention the car is when she gets the new car plus maybe 2 or 3 visits to the garage during the year. Is that it? And she gets the use of a +€55k car. Bizarre!!

I probably see less of Ellen and Doireann’s cars

Reactions: 2
Well done to whoever on here called it - new audi within a few weeks of baby's arrival :rolleyes: so predictable. I just don't get the BA thing for cars, companies are either desperate / clutching at straws/ plain lazy if this counts as successful marketing these days.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what the role is specifically but think your right. Maybe makes it more appealing to have a woman on board instead of just sports stars - equality and all that? At least she acknowledged the fact she doesn't own it and it will be going back and she'll be given another if they opt to continue working together.

Reactions: 1
Well done to whoever on here called it - new audi within a few weeks of baby's arrival :rolleyes: so predictable. I just don't get the BA thing for cars, companies are either desperate / clutching at straws/ plain lazy if this counts as successful marketing these days.
She just mentioned in comments that it
Doesn’t fit 3 car seats in the back , so what happens now? They have to use two cars to go places with them all? Or they just ditch a kid?

• Haha
It would fit 3 seats if she went to somewhere like tony keelys instead of bella baby but then she might not get them for free

• Haha
Could she be looking for a Q7?
She obviously needs one ..... how would she manage when he's working etc .... that would drive me nuts

She just mentioned in comments that it
Doesn’t fit 3 car seats in the back , so what happens now? They have to use two cars to go places with them all? Or they just ditch a kid?
It seems very dizzy ... like what is she going to do ?????? Sure she can't manage like that ... see a lot of people asking about the 3 car seats - I just think it's beyond stupid

Last edited:
Remember when you always knew a big family that had 6 or 7 kids and they had to resort to a Hiace minibus or something cos they’d too many kids for a people carrier 😂 if she keeps popping them out at this rate can you just imagine her in a Hiace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when you always knew a big family that had 6 or 7 kids and they had to resort to a Hiace minibus or something cos they’d too many kids for a people carrier 😂 if she keeps popping them out at this rate can you just imagine her in a Hiace 😂😂😂
with those sliding doors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.