Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the Hospital , the baba was squished out after that bate on her, never forget 🤣
The only thing that hurried her child out of her was the nasty women on this page that had her up in a heap while she was heavily pregnant, causing him to spend a week in the nicu. If we’re not forgetting 🤢 in relation to boohoo, sure did people even stop doing the ads? Maura Higgins didn’t, Louise cooney didn’t. I’m conflicted on it, it was disgusting but they denied any involvement if the papers are to be believed, and the likes of pennys and Zara is just as bad if not worse, sure the left over Zara stock are sold on ali express. Pennys is known for its exploitation so unless we all only buy ethically sourced statement pieces for our wardrobe we really have no right being appalled someone else is wearing fast fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To the Hospital , the baba was squished out after that bate on her, never forget 🤣
That’s a very disturbing comment. Given her recent ordeal i wouldn’t joke about any baby being “squished out”. 😥
The only thing that hurried her child out of her was the nasty women on this page that had her up in a heap while she was heavily pregnant, causing him to spend a week in the nicu. If we’re not forgetting 🤢 in relation to boohoo, sure did people even stop doing the ads? Maura Higgins didn’t, Louise cooney didn’t. I’m conflicted on it, it was disgusting but they denied any involvement if the papers are to be believed, and the likes of pennys and Zara is just as bad if not worse, sure the left over Zara stock are sold on ali express. Pennys is known for its exploitation so unless we all only buy ethically sourced statement pieces for our wardrobe we really have no right being appalled someone else is wearing fast fashion.
Ya I agree, people in glass houses and all that. I even bought a Bohoo jumper last week 🥴 All the other bloggers are back doing ADs with PLT, Coast, Boohoo. I thought she would be back at it by now, she is their ambassador, which is a BIG contract I would think?

Reactions: 6
Seeing that all the supposed trolling sent her into early labour, I think it's a bit strange that the woman herself appears to be frequently on this thread. Would you not avoid places like this at all costs if it caused you that much stress?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Someone said it the other day. The comments been deleted since but it's so obvious to me since I saw it! And sure all the bloggers are on here!

Reactions: 7
Seeing that all the supposed trolling sent her into early labour, I think it's a bit strange that the woman herself is a frequently on this thread. Would you not avoid places like this at all costs if it caused you that much stress?
Well if it was me, and I knew there was a few random people ( who don’t actually me ) dissecting every aspect of my life and passing comment on everything from my eyebrow shape, to my food choices, to where I live and who my husband is, on an accessible online page, I’d find it pretty difficult not to read it. Very much easier said than done to avoid.

Reactions: 11
I think Bowie is the most entertaining of the lot! She should have her own page. She reminds me of Jessica moloneys little guy (has she a thread?)
I have to say lily who is now in the same category as Daniel wellington and spotlight for me
Same as you, Lily who is out the door for me as well. Hearing about Spotlight & DW is like nails on a blackboard, complete turn off 😱

Reactions: 5
Well if it was me, and I knew there was a few random people ( who don’t actually me ) dissecting every aspect of my life and passing comment on everything from my eyebrow shape, to my food choices, to where I live and who my husband is, on an accessible online page, I’d find it pretty difficult not to read it. Very much easier said than done to avoid.
I totally agree! I'd be too nosy not to check it out. But if it was affecting my health I think I would absolutely have to take a step back! From the whole lot of it. I know it's very easy for me to judge and it's her career.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following these threads for ages now and while i’m no Sherlock Holmes it seems very likely to me that runningtobeontheun and dancebychanse are the same person most likely a relative of Lisa’s . You come on here every day desperately trying to defend her ,which is fine you’re entitled to do it ,but no amount of ranting by you is going to stop people talking about her. That is the beauty of tattle.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been following these threads for ages now and while i’m no Sherlock Holmes it seems very likely to me that runningtobeontheun and dancebychanse are the same person most likely a relative of Lisa’s . You come on here every day desperately trying to defend her ,which is fine you’re entitled to do it ,but no amount of ranting by you is going to stop people talking about her. That is the beauty of tattle.
Jesus the same person? 🤯 There's definitely a couple of posters here in serious cahoots anyway 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m just going leave this here, from the founder of Tattle:

Lots do join tattle with the clear intention to disrupt and shut down the conversation, then they act surprised that they’re banned.

If you’re disillusioned by someone you can read their main thread, if you love them you can read their rave thread or post comments on their own feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why they care so much what is said about them. People are talking about celebrities, movie stars, people in the public eye since television came into our homes. If you want to be famous and make a living from it, then people dissecting your life is part and parcel of it. Of course the horrible lies that are written down are distressing but unfortunately it comes with the territory. There can't be one without the other. The influencers want to be famous and recognized. Their children and homes are used to keep the gravy train going. A thicker skin is needed in many instances.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only thing that hurried her child out of her was the nasty women on this page that had her up in a heap while she was heavily pregnant, causing him to spend a week in the nicu. If we’re not forgetting 🤢
Correct me if I’m wrong, but when she came on a few weeks ago on her stories and said she’d been up in a heap didn’t she say it was because of a couple of individuals who have ‘had it in for her’ or something along those lines since December last year? She definitely said a specific time. Her first Tattle thread was started in mid June this year so take your blame game elsewhere. Yawn 🥱

Reactions: 8
If her online life caused her to give birth early she would surely be rethinking it but she isn’t and the children will still feature heavily on her account. If online bullying was that bad she wouldn’t expose them to it. This applies to all influencers / bloggers. Being ‘famous’ leads to being talked about. That’s what they want.

Reactions: 12
Yes she said December a few weeks ago, i don't doubt that she geys nasty messages etc but it wasnt started here.

Does she ever cook?? I don’t follow her but I do take a sneaky look.. she’s always at Rooster!! Over priced chicken!! 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.