Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have known she wasn't eating the fibre one bars for free 🤣🤣🤣 #ad
Of course she isn’t eating them, it’s a pay day for for her..

It wouldn't bother me that "influencers" get these things for free..if I like something i will buy it.. I've tasted them and they are ok.. I kinda got that overly sweet taste from the carmel one, I haven't tried the others yet. Chocolate one looks good
Aldi version is nice but I’d rather a purple snack bar 5 syns.. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You would think that just eat would put their gift cards to better use, maybe send them randomly to costumers as a reward or to health care workers/staff! But nope give them to the people who already pay for nothing

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t get the reach she does - that’s the issue.... I reckon her demographic is teenagers and <30 - which is just eats target customer I imagine. So while I agree with your suggestion, it doesn’t make any sense for the company. But - why don’t they give her ten vouchers to do that with? Best of both worlds.

Reactions: 5
Ok so I only dip in and out of her page but WHAT is with the pose with her legs ??? Like I know she’s skinny ninny but she looks so awkward 😂😂 like she’s holding a 💩 in or something 🙈

• Haha
I think she looks great! I'm by no means her biggest fan but can't deny she is aging very well.
Here’s where we disagree..her children are beautiful I give them that but far to much exposure on Instagram nothing is private anymore.

Latest pic - holy Jesus - what is she like? She’s like a hooker who got electrified

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And that photo just reminded me - do you know who Rose turned into - Edna Birch from Emmerdale. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She tries way too hard, and is too hyper to watch, honestly her stories are a sensory overload🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.