Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has advertised 3 different clothes company’s this week not one of them Irish!! Shame on her!!

Reactions: 8
She has advertised 3 different clothes company’s this week not one of them Irish!! Shame on her!!
She has no shame. Even when all the boohoo scandal broke she shared a 15 second clip which she later deleted. She is all about selling & the children are her props.

It’s beyond embarrassing on so many levels, you would think with the platform she has she would want to do some good especially in times like these. Her driving force is flaunting herself and making money, it’s gross!

Reactions: 9
Sad thing is the clothes that she flogs were prob made by children the same age as Pearl in another country...

This is actually embarrassing someone needs a chat with her!! Her husband has a very good job he must be mortified!!
Where was she heading in that get up ???? Did she forget to dress the bottom half 🙈 Imagine she was just passing that car - perfect photo OP/prop

All the people saying she looks amazing ? I don't get it that hair does nothing for her, makes her face kinda square looking imo

Who would wear this outfit & where ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Where was she heading in that get up ???? Did she forget to dress the bottom half 🙈 Imagine she was just passing that car - perfect photo OP/prop

All the people saying she looks amazing ? I don't get it that hair does nothing for her, makes her face kinda square looking imo

Hilarious! She has a jaw like Quagmire in Family Guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her hair needs to be thinned out far to much of it and cut shorter.. she looks like a street walker! Wonder whoever owns the car did she ask for there permission? Imagine if she used a Garda car now that would be gas!!

Reactions: 5
All threads on lisa jordan need yo be deleted asap. I am getting accused shot in public and others have posted way worse. Easy target or not i am npt going to be alive in December if this continues

All threads on lisa jordan need yo be deleted asap. I am getting accused shot in public and others have posted way worse. Easy target or not i am npt going to be alive in December if this continues
What’s wrong?

Reactions: 2
Contact the mods of this site if that is indeed true.

Reactions: 3
If you are being targeted in your life by Lisa or her friends contact the guards.

The last sentence is a very serious and worrying statement to make!
Mean while she is promoting yet another clothing brand tonight, she is RELENTLESS! And that Sweet king delivery of about €100 is totally uncalled for!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s advertising those jellies! Money talks I guess🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.