Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone start a thread on Jodie wood please? The filter use is totally ridiculous at this stage. She did a whole skincare ad a few weeks ago with a filter on. I don’t know how to start a thread

Reactions: 7
The tongue tie spiel. Her social media is not the place to be discussing this. Every case is individual and she's so passive aggressive towards the hospital staff. It's not fair.

Reactions: 6
The tongue tie spiel. Her social media is not the place to be discussing this. Every case is individual and she's so passive aggressive towards the hospital staff. It's not fair.
I was thinking the same - can a innocent baby be left with some privacy - thought she was passive aggresive too ... thought it was strange discussing it as she was applying make up

Reactions: 4
My friend bought the set with the eyeshadow and mascara today. Mascara wand broken and literally unusable and eyeshadow pigment shocking. She's there complaining about hospital staff in the middle of a pandemic while she pedals out pure rubbish to the masses!

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same - can a innocent baby be left with some privacy - thought she was passive aggresive too ... thought it was strange discussing it as she was applying make up
I think she was tryin to be relatable and sit down and have the chats instead of being QVC queen, but lone behold just hoardin delivered with the swipe ups. Nobody needs this junk during lockdown on their skin to sit and work from home, and the frontline workers don’t need her passive aggression, she was always a bully.

Reactions: 11
she seems to like the dark roots look, was she originally dark haired as the roots look so black?
she put up a photo a few months ago of her as a little girl....I swear you would think it was Pearl...the absolute spit of one another (up to then I thought pearl looked like her Dad)...so anyway yeah, she does seem to be naturally dark haired.

Reactions: 2
My friend bought the set with the eyeshadow and mascara today. Mascara wand broken and literally unusable and eyeshadow pigment shocking. She's there complaining about hospital staff in the middle of a pandemic while she pedals out pure rubbish to sthe masses!
Wasn’t your friend very stupid purchasing her Chinese rubbish!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot with this women she advertised little woods yesterday while using her son as a prop and then marks and Spencer’s today! Two competitors in the retail sector, its ridiculous She is so disingenuous! Interesting what company it will be tomorrow 🤮

Reactions: 12
It’s whoever hands over the cheque gets posted. She wouldn’t wear half of that tit if she wasn’t paid.

Reactions: 3
I cannot with this women she advertised little woods yesterday while using her son as a prop and then marks and Spencer’s today! Two competitors in the retail sector, its ridiculous She is so disingenuous! Interesting what company it will be tomorrow 🤮
Bowie is usually drafted in for Spotlight posts 😒

There isn’t a hope in hell she’d have worn those leather pants or those glittery runners without a cheque

There isn’t a hope in hell she’d have worn those leather pants or those glittery runners without a cheque
M&S clothes are far to old fashioned for her she loves showing off her teenage figure.. she really would sell her soul..

Reactions: 9
What’s annoying is , I saw her showing those fibre one bars and I was going to buy them , I was thinking maybe they’re good, as I thought maybe she genuinely eats them , finds them good and likes them because I did not see #ad or #collab . Now I see the #collab , I’m not going to buy them at all, it just completely put me off .

She said on her stories ages ago that she was sent them to try and was working with them in a few weeks. Would you be put off by a Ad on the Tv?
I buy the ALDI version myself they are the same. (y)

Is it actually Bowie’s birthday or is she just using her child as a prop?

What’s annoying is , I saw her showing those fibre one bars and I was going to buy them , I was thinking maybe they’re good, as I thought maybe she genuinely eats them , finds them good and likes them because I did not see #ad or #collab . Now I see the #collab , I’m not going to buy them at all, it just completely put me off .
They’re actually not too bad if you’re looking for a low calorie snack. They have them in dealz which tends to be cheaper than the supermarkets.

Edit: forgot a word

Reactions: 1
She said on her stories ages ago that she was sent them to try and was working with them in a few weeks. Would you be put off by a Ad on the Tv?
I buy the ALDI version myself they are the same. (y)
I just don’t buy anything that influencers on Instagram advertise , it’s just a rule I have for myself . The minute I see #ad #collab , I’m out.
I might try the Aldi ones though

The chocolate ones are lovely - i would recommend. Often on ofter though in Dunnes and Tesco so i'd recommend stocking up when they are .. as 4 euro for the 5 small bars is a bit much IMO

Reactions: 1
It wouldn't bother me that "influencers" get these things for free..if I like something i will buy it.. I've tasted them and they are ok.. I kinda got that overly sweet taste from the carmel one, I haven't tried the others yet. Chocolate one looks good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.