Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All threads on lisa jordan need yo be deleted asap. I am getting accused shot in public and others have posted way worse. Easy target or not i am npt going to be alive in December if this continues
Get help ASAP or get legal advice. How can you be targeted that much for something online? If that's the case, it could be the end of her if things come out. Is this legit? Surely someone would not joke about something like that?

Reactions: 2
I think that post said previously she has family in her mothers area or something.

I think it is great that she is doing loads of Irish brand Ads, unlike Nasty Shite i mean Gal :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Loads of Irish Brands? What? Nike, Nasty Gal, Boohoo, PLT...the list is endless! she might do 1 Irish ad for every 15 others!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All threads on lisa jordan need yo be deleted asap. I am getting accused shot in public and others have posted way worse. Easy target or not i am npt going to be alive in December if this continues
What do you mean "shot in public" ? and that you won't be alive in December?

Reactions: 4
Vava VOOM, Get That Trend, Sweet King, that Lillie Hoo one and Spotlight are all IRISH (y). I am only saying what i see:rolleyes: can't miss the #irishbusiness tag she drops:sneaky: she is doing plenty of them not just Nasty Gal.

Can someone explain to me why she keeps forgetting her pants? 🤣 it’s -1 outside and she is dressing like it’s Summer. I have my long johns 🤣 and my thermal knickers on 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noted the way she tagged enable Ireland and the number of bags, No doubt filled with all her freebies and cheap tat, If they are items from her Instagram pics and the rate she flies through promoting companies I doubt anything that is in them will be of much use as mini dresses aren’t really if any benefit to many!

Reactions: 5
Vava VOOM, Get That Trend, Sweet King, that Lillie Hoo one and Spotlight are all IRISH (y). I am only saying what i see:rolleyes: can't miss the #irishbusiness tag she drops:sneaky: she is doing plenty of them not just Nasty Gal.
And well paid you forgot that!! She’s hardly doing it because she loves Irish brands.. btw her own crap is made in China!! Loves Ireland alright my hole!!

Her style is genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen on a grown adult who isn’t a traveller. It’s absolutely atrocious, tragic, desperate. She looks cheap as hell. It’s borderline creepy to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
While they sleep she takes pics. Lucky her I scramble around the house cleaning, doing laundry, preparing food .... where are we going wrong. She must be superwoman.

What is with the advertising overload. Trying to flog everything and anything. She's like a walking Aldi leaflet - has everything from food, to clothes to make-up.

Reactions: 8
Probably knows the tide is turning on people actually buying stuff from instahuns and is making every euro she can quickly.

Anyone see the Lisa lust list perfume launched yesterday. Think the “by Lisa” is close to JJ’s “Luna by Lisa” wonder what will she make of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.