Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her make up is what puts me off her. Its like her style never moved with the times after she left MAC. As an mua id expect a bit more from her. Its just always the same

Reactions: 8
There are only ever 3 categories of content with her. Luna, AF links, her kids. 2/3 of these are sales pitches, at a time when people have never been more pressured financially. I'd have so much more respect if she just made a highlight of Luna and acknowledged on her stories that people are having a tough time but for anyone who does want to see Luna, it's in her highlights. But there's no chance of that
She doesn’t care or never will, her page is constant plugging, I still don’t comprehend how her products sell out. If you viewed other bloggers and Jodie wood page today you would see that they were gifted press boxes for luxury brands and it’s the same every day and a gift card for just eat while regular people are the ones putting money into them! They will never be compassionate about what others are going through as it’s not something they worry about. I will have support businesses who hand out freebies to these “in flunencers” they only thing they influencer is to avoid like the plague.

Reactions: 5
Well if she looks 40 I dread to think what age people would think I look! I think she looks early 30s, 33/34 at most, she had such a youthful look to her. And before the Botox brigade jump down my throat, I actually know what Botox looks like and she definitely doesn’t have it. but I do think she should start soon. Early Prevention is the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well if she looks 40 I dread to think what age people would think I look! I think she looks early 30s, 33/34 at most, she had such a youthful look to her. And before the Botox brigade jump down my throat, I actually know what Botox looks like and she definitely doesn’t have it. but I do think she should start soon. Early Prevention is the way to go.
I think she does have it her fire head doesn’t move! I am 46 but look 38 honestly!! No Botox all natural!! 😊

Reactions: 5
All the fashion experts here need to send on their advice to get Pearls wardrobe up to scratch, you’d swear she dressed the kids in dirty potato sacks with some of the comments here 😂

People were complaining she was wearing jeans and a jumper at the weekend saying she should have been wearing a dress for her birthday, today on the child’s actual birthday she puts a dress on her but that’s still not good enough cause it’s a similar colour to the fecking bike.

No wonder they end up giving people the two fingers cause it’s very clear some can never be pleased no matter how she dresses those kids and they’ll still find something to criticise, and it’s frankly bizarre 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All the fashion experts here need to send on their advice to get Pearls wardrobe up to scratch, you’d swear she dressed the kids in dirty potato sacks with some of the comments here 😂

People were complaining she was wearing jeans and a jumper at the weekend saying she should have been wearing a dress for her birthday, today on the child’s actual birthday she puts a dress on her but that’s still not good enough cause it’s a similar colour to the fecking bike.

No wonder they end up giving people the two fingers cause it’s very clear some can never be pleased no matter how she dresses those kids and they’ll still find something to criticise, and it’s frankly bizarre 😂😂
I wish she wouldn’t dress them exactly the same that’s what gets to me. Her kids are gorgeous the little one is a dote. 😊

Reactions: 3

I never commented on Pearls birthday outfit so if that’s a dig at me wind your neck in. I think it’s weird to match the child to her bike. It is weird. If you think it wasn’t intentional that’s your issue. You get riled up about her don’t you. That’s what I call bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think you're looking for the rave thread hun. If you go over there, no one will ever say anything bad about Pearl's outfit, promise.

(Not sure if a rave thread for her exists, but would be pretty much the same as the comments section of her Instagram I'm sure 😉)

Reactions: 4
I never commented on Pearls birthday outfit so if that’s a dig at me wind your neck in. I think it’s weird to match the child to her bike. It is weird. If you think it wasn’t intentional that’s your issue. You get riled up about her don’t you. That’s what I call bizarre
I really don’t, I completely agree with all the comments about the fast fashion and how she dresses like a teenager and should maybe go for a more sophisticated style now that she’s approaching her mid 30’s.
I just think the comments about the kids clothes take nit picking to a whole new level and the amount of contradictory stuff posted here is insane, one day she’s criticised for putting them in flouncy dresses and collars, the next cause she puts them in jeans, and then the next there’s more criticism cause she has them in dresses again? Or that the dress was the wrong colour or whatever it was?
Like do you not see the pattern there?

I thought this was a place for discussing opinions, and in my opinion the contradictory comments about her kids clothes are ridiculous. I’m not asking anyone to agree with me, I’m just calling it for what it is.

I think you're looking for the rave thread hun. If you go over there, no one will ever say anything bad about Pearl's outfit, promise.

(Not sure if a rave thread for her exists, but would be pretty much the same as the comments section of her Instagram I'm sure 😉)
You can take your patronising tone somewhere else hun, my issue isn’t the outfits it’s the constant blatant contradictions and nit picking about irrelevant tit 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don’t, I completely agree with all the comments about the fast fashion and how she dresses like a teenager and should maybe go for a more sophisticated style now that she’s approaching her mid 30’s.
I just think the comments about the kids clothes take nit picking to a whole new level and the amount of contradictory stuff posted here is insane, one day she’s criticised for putting them in flouncy dresses and collars, the next cause she puts them in jeans, and then the next there’s more criticism cause she has them in dresses again? Or that the dress was the wrong colour or whatever it was?

I thought this was a place for discussing opinions, and in my opinion the contradictory comments about her kids clothes are ridiculous. I’m not asking anyone to agree with me, I’m just calling it for what it is.

You can take your patronising tone somewhere else hun, my issue isn’t the outfits it’s the constant blatant contradictions and nit picking about irrelevant tit 😉
I didn’t criticise the child’s clothes. It’s the dressing to match the bike I find odd. Pearl is a gorgeous little girl. It’s unnatural to me to have everything so contrived. She dresses herself and the kids to match shampoo bottles at times. It’s bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 8
Last time I checked little girls love Pink, you are acting like the bike was a really unique colour that she went out of her way to custom match.😆 Her kids wear Pink a lot, even at her baby shower they wore Pink yet she was wearing white and the room was that Blue Green Sage theme? I was surprised she didn’t have them in the same as her.

But everyone has a different opinion, they come here to express them. They are not contradicting opinions, they are different opinions from different people.

We're not all going to have the same opinion on here, and we're entitled to express our own opinions here, without being told what we can and can't say. If we wanted that we would stay in the Insta comments.

Reactions: 3
Really!! Can’t see it myself!!
Wouldn't say baby face either

It was a lovely dress tbf but again the matchy matchy is too much

It wasn't the jumper n jeans combo in particular was the issue, the jumper was way too big & very adult looking & matched to herself & Bowie .... and the colour for a little girls birthday party???? Each to their own, just IMO. I think if she gave matching all their outfits inc herself a skip it would be a welcome change instead of a cringe fest ....

I think it's just that she seems to go OTT one way or the other ... nothing seems natural - all posing etc - can you imagine how long all those photos take ... it's not just hey I'll stick up a photo - it's all very carefully planned, co-ordinated etc - I can just imagine all the takes .... but fair play she is creative

Last edited:
Did ye ever see someone get so excited about a light!! €180 very nice if your getting it for free.🙈

Reactions: 2
Did she just say “I’m very expressionate”

Did ye ever see someone get so excited about a light!! €180 very nice if your getting it for free.🙈
It helps her look at herself so yes that would make Lisa Jordan very excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her roots have grown back so quickly 😱 super shabby was promoting other brushes there earlier, wonder if they had a falling out?

She literally never ever stops with the swipe ups, each night it’s a different company or product, like what exactly is she influencing! So far removed from reality, Jodie Wood today also posted a €400 euro bottle of La Mer today and her multiple freebies with her filters on, They are painful the lot of them.

She literally never ever stops with the swipe ups, each night it’s a different company or product, like what exactly is she influencing! So far removed from reality, Jodie Wood today also posted a €400 euro bottle of La Mer today and her multiple freebies with her filters on, They are painful the lot of them.
Yes it constant she must never have to buy anything. They are saying support irish yet they never buy a thing!! Nails, hair eyelashes all free!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.