Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl is beautiful. But agreed with another comment the big slouchy jumper and mom jeans for a four year old birthday ?! She's only small once why have her dressed like a mini adult. Them years go by so quick 😭

Reactions: 10
Pearl is beautiful. But agreed with another comment the big slouchy jumper and mom jeans for a four year old birthday ?! She's only small once why have her dressed like a mini adult. Them years go by so quick 😭
Is there dad good looking because the kids are gorgeous gorgeous brown eyes not a bit like the Mam!!

Reactions: 2
Is there dad good looking because the kids are gorgeous gorgeous brown eyes not a bit like the Mam!!
I think hes a total ride - but others on this thread have more or less said the opposite! Beauty defo in the eye of the beholder!

Reactions: 5
Neither is she😊the latest clothes are shocking she’s 40 not 16 leave the modelling to the younger ones on Instagram it’s actually embarrassing.

Couldn’t find a thing just her and her brides maids.
She style is terrible, very tacky. It wouldn’t be my cup of tea

Reactions: 3
I would love to see him!! 😊
I spotted the girls in wilton so therefore saw him!!!!! Great bod & legs, tanned .... ok looking, nothing special

Can't understand how he is happy for his kids to be on Insta constantly & not himself & obviously I know his job etc etc but know others in same job that are on social media.

Easy to see him if you see the kids out n about ... wilton a lot

Neither is she😊the latest clothes are shocking she’s 40 not 16 leave the modelling to the younger ones on Instagram it’s actually embarrassing.

Defo Saw him in a wedding pic

I spotted the girls in wilton so therefore saw him!!!!! Great bod & legs, tanned .... ok looking, nothing special

Can't understand how he is happy for his kids to be on Insta constantly & not himself & obviously I know his job etc etc but know others in same job that are on social media.

Easy to see him if you see the kids out n about ... wilton a lot

Defo Saw him in a wedding pic

Ya that's strange, it's not there now when you Google it. I definitely saw him by doing that a year or 2 ago 🤔.

I think she had the pics up on her own blog originally

He plays GAA as well. Plenty of pictures up if people are that curious!

I know people who have said they only saw him cause they recognized the kids first. I think that's pretty shocking, your kids shouldn't be that recognizable :oops:

Reactions: 7
When did she turn 40? Did she not have a party for her 40th? As far as I knew she was 34, maybe 35 at a push. I must have missed the snaps of her big birthday.

Reactions: 6
When did she turn 40? Did she not have a party for her 40th? As far as I knew she was 34, maybe 35 at a push. I must have missed the snaps of her big birthday.
She looks 40 ish that what I thought. 😊

She is 34, i think she looks younger :unsure: maybe it's her style but she has that baby face look not beautiful but pretty. Pippa is the same age and looks years older than her.

Reactions: 6
He plays GAA as well. Plenty of pictures up if people are that curious!

I know people who have said they only saw him cause they recognized the kids first. I think that's pretty shocking, your kids shouldn't be that recognizable :oops:
Defo, I felt very strange but it's she's plastering them all over the gram .... I dont think it's a good idea at all ....

There are only ever 3 categories of content with her. Luna, AF links, her kids. 2/3 of these are sales pitches, at a time when people have never been more pressured financially. I'd have so much more respect if she just made a highlight of Luna and acknowledged on her stories that people are having a tough time but for anyone who does want to see Luna, it's in her highlights. But there's no chance of that

Reactions: 8
I don’t really like commenting on people’s appearance but I would class her as “noticeable” but not necessarily good looking or pretty. You would definitely look at her and maybe turn your head but there isn’t really anything about her that I can say wow she has stunning... eyes lips nose hair? Not for me. I guess she’s attractive in a boring and conventional way but nothing special or particularly remarkable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.