Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's four and a half years between my younger sister and I. My mother dressed us the dame back in the 80s! Rig outs from the Mothercare catalogue! (I'm '74.. sis is '79)

Reactions: 4
It really irks me the way she dresses the two girls the same every single day.... like poor Pearl can't even have a bit of individuality at her own birthday party, she has to look like her 1 year old baby sister, I get it when people have two close together but Pearl is 3 years older than Bowie..... Lisa could have done her hair so much nicer too..
Me too, really annoys me. And herself matching 🙈 it's cringe, waiting for all the I'm weak comments ... not even a nice jumper 🙈and the Birthday is TUESDAY - what's the big deal for the "teenager" birthday today - only reason I can think of plenty of time for all the FREEBIES to arrive - like why ????????? Am I missing something

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Me too, really annoys me. And herself matching 🙈 it's cringe, waiting for all the I'm weak comments ... not even a nice jumper 🙈and the Birthday is TUESDAY - what's the big deal for the "teenager" birthday today - only reason I can think of plenty of time for all the FREEBIES to arrive - like why ????????? Am I missing something
We would always celebrate a midweek birthday party at the weekend

Reactions: 9
Dressing herself to match them is worse than dressing them the same. She comes across so controlling. Everything is forced & unnatural

Reactions: 9
We would always celebrate a midweek birthday party at the weekend
Agree, normally def celebrate at the weekend especially if you were having grandparents over etc but not in the current climate. she'll probably do something on the actual birthday too. We'll see

Dressing herself to match them is worse than dressing them the same. She comes across so controlling. Everything is forced & unnatural
Agree! Just all too much for me. Trying too hard.

Reactions: 3
Agree, normally def celebrate at the weekend especially if you were having grandparents over etc but not in the current climate. she'll probably do something on the actual birthday too. We'll see

Agree! Just all too much for me. Trying too hard.
Trying so hard she forgot she had a 3rd child and he’s now the Rob Kardashian of the family

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I have noticed this morning from pearls birthday or pre birthday party or whatever the duck it was, is that pearl has changed so much in the face, I didn't recognizer her at first..... She is soooooo much more like Lisa now, image of her and much slimmer features now than her little round cherub baby face, she is the spit of Lisa now. Which is nice for Lisa as the kids look like there someone elses but Obvs they change at a certain age and mammys genes start to show.
The pic of her on soccer am, she is skinny but she is alot heavier than now, her face is way rounder I'd say she is half starved these days and kills herself exercising her whole face shape is different now

Reactions: 2
What I have noticed this morning from pearls birthday or pre birthday party or whatever the duck it was, is that pearl has changed so much in the face, I didn't recognizer her at first..... She is soooooo much more like Lisa now, image of her and much slimmer features now than her little round cherub baby face, she is the spit of Lisa now. Which is nice for Lisa as the kids look like there someone elses but Obvs they change at a certain age and mammys genes start to show.
The pic of her on soccer am, she is skinny but she is alot heavier than now, her face is way rounder I'd say she is half starved these days and kills herself exercising her whole face shape is different now
Well the great big boobs didn’t help her tiny frame!! They were ridiculous, a good hair cut up to her shoulders she would look a bit better. She makes the most of herself but she’s not stunning by no means.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well the great big boobs didn’t help her tiny frame!! They were ridiculous, a good hair cut up to her shoulders she would look a bit better. She makes the most of herself but she’s not stunning by no means.
Yeah I think she would look far better with a shorter cut. Defo not the most stunning just like Terrie MeEvoy but skinny out (not by magic either girls pull the other one) and makes the most of herself. With her products no doubt 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think she would look far better with a shorter cut. Defo not the most stunning just like Terrie MeEvoy but skinny out (not by magic either girls pull the other one) and makes the most of herself. With her products no doubt 🤭🤭🤭
For me to skinny but she loves that look look and acts like a teenager not a 40 year old at all.. each to there own.

Reactions: 2
Party was a bit excessive for the times we are in.:rolleyes: Pearl is like a model:love: looks nothing like Lisa, well maybe the lips/mouth area :unsure: but the kids are the dads double.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she had the birthday party yesterday because her husband might be working on the day of the actual birthday. Pretty sure he would have to work 12 hour shifts. So maybe there’s no big conspiracy theory, and she just had the party so both of them could celebrate with Pearl. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually cringe watching her, constant pushing products, brands and over sharing of her children. She should be aware that the excessive presents and over the top at home partY is extremely uncalled for In this climate and I get its her money spend it as she wishes however she really needs to start keeping things private. It’s evident she doesn’t care and is more self consumed about fixing herself and how she looks
On another note Jodie woods, is there a thread? It’s frustrating that every picture she Shares is so filtered. How does she expect people to see products when there is a constant filter

Reactions: 4
Everything is a photo opp which is so sad just live in the moment & enjoy it birthdays are such a special day for children & I agree its lousy dressing everyone the same give the birthday child there day to enjoy individually

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.