Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dummy. She’s 4.
I remember she was told by a professional to watch the dummy with Pearl because of her speech. She wasn't impressed.
On her hair, please can she tie it up or get it cut into a nice shape. She is a mother of 3, not an adult Barbie.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She thrives on being compared to an adult barbie / that’s exactly what she is trying to
Emulate

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She thrives on being compared to an adult barbie / that’s exactly what she is trying to
Emulate
Really!! That’s sad. She reminds me of 13 year old girl the way she dresses not a 40 year old woman.

Reactions: 1
Are we really begrudging a 4 year old a unicorn party with her parents and little sister after having her whole little world upended and spending such a long time in lockdown, away from her little friends and their extended family?

Maybe it was excessive but no rules were broken and the last few months has been so hard on everyone, why shouldn’t she get to have a little party with her immediate family members?
After the last few months most parents I know are doing anything they can to put smiles on their kids faces.
This hasn’t been an easy time for anyone.
Begrudging a 4 year ole her cake, bouncy castle and balloons is frankly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Are we really begrudging a 4 year old a unicorn party with her parents and little sister after having her whole little world upended and spending such a long time in lockdown, away from her little friends and their extended family?

Maybe it was excessive but no rules were broken and the last few months has been so hard on everyone, why shouldn’t she get to have a little party with her immediate family members?
After the last few months most parents I know are doing anything they can to put smiles on their kids faces.
This hasn’t been an easy time for anyone.
Begrudging a 4 year ole her cake, bouncy castle and balloons is frankly pathetic.
I am not “begrudging” a four year old anything, as I said it’s her money do what she wants with it, but at the end of the day her mother has the option to share or not to share and it is my opinion that in the current climate she should be more aware of how distaste it is while others are in such hardship, Do you think that there are families that would love to do this for their children or go On smyths Hauls every other week of course there is. This women is not sensitive to how it comes across or how it may make others feel.

Reactions: 4
I am not “begrudging” a four year old anything, as I said it’s her money do what she wants with it, but at the end of the day her mother has the option to share or not to share and it is my opinion that in the current climate she should be more aware of how distaste it is while others are in such hardship, Do you think that there are families that would love to do this for their children or go On smyths Hauls every other week of course there is. This women is not sensitive to how it comes across or how it may make others feel.
Also it’s her child’s birthday no one is begrudging that gorgeous little child a party but couldn’t she stay away from her phone for 24 hrs.

It was a unicorn cake, a bouncy castle, and some balloons with her mam, dad and sister. This is being blown way out of proportion, anyone who sees something like that and think it’s distasteful needs to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 9
I have my opinion and as she decided to share it I will share mine, in this climate it is distasteful, maybe you have missed the overflowing trolley at smyths etc I already noted there is so many people struggling and she needs to be more aware that there are people watching her and feeling like they are failing their own children. We are living in very challenging times and she with the platform she has really needs to be more aware of that. I asked her to share a CHARITY a few weeks ago, An extremely deserving one did she no because it did not benefit her in any way her. This year has been challenging for so many and one that is ongoing, these bloggers only concern is where the next freebie and collaboration comes from

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have my opinion and as she decided to share it I will share mine, in this climate it is distasteful, maybe you have missed the overflowing trolley at smyths etc I already noted there is so many people struggling and she needs to be more aware that there are people watching her and feeling like they are failing their own children. We are living in very challenging times and she with the platform she has really needs to be more aware of that. I asked her to share a CHARITY a few weeks ago, An extremely deserving one did she no because it did not benefit her in any way her. This year has been challenging for so many and one that is ongoing, these bloggers only concern is where the next freebie and collaboration comes from
Really what a nasty so & so..

Reactions: 2
How would one pick and choose what charities to share though? I would imagine influencers are asked by multiple charities / go fund me’s daily, who are all just as much deserving as each other, but once you start sharing one you’d be the worst in the world for not sharing the next. They can’t win really imo. And agreed regarding the party, it’s awful on poor little kiddies at the moment, they can’t understand why their little pals aren’t allowed be at their party etc. There was no harm done.

Whatever about whether the party is in good taste right now, who the hell dresses a 4 year old in mom jeans and a plain beige jumper for their birthday party??

That to me is cruel. Little girls love to wear flouncy dresses and look pretty for their birthday. She's all about the 'gram, trying to make her 4 year old and 1 year old look "edgy", which is completely self- centred, and not taking the child into consideration at all, just another prop to make her grid look good.

I feel sorry for the kids really. Which 4 year old wants to wear a plain jumper and jeans on their special day???

Reactions: 14
Whatever about whether the party is in good taste right now, who the hell dresses a 4 year old in mom jeans and a plain beige jumper for their birthday party??

That to me is cruel. Little girls love to wear flouncy dresses and look pretty for their birthday. She's all about the 'gram, trying to make her 4 year old and 1 year old look "edgy", which is completely self- centred, and not taking the child into consideration at all, just another prop to make her grid look good.

I feel sorry for the kids really. Which 4 year old wants to wear a plain jumper and jeans on their special day???
She is nearly a teenager!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But that's just life though. Current climate or not there will always be people struggling and ones who have the money to treat themselves. I really don't see a problem 🤷‍♀️ some have it, some don't. That's life at the end of the day.

Reactions: 11
This site for sharing opinions that is mine and I’m allowed to have it. I’m well
But that's just life though. Current climate or not there will always be people struggling and ones who have the money to treat themselves. I really don't see a problem 🤷‍♀️ some have it, some don't. That's life at the end of the day.
You have your opinion and I’m entitled to share Mine this what tattle is for. Im not asking you to agree

• Haha
I don’t think anyone is saying we all have to agree, but you can’t expect not to be challenged if you are going to post complaining about a child’s birthday party that was made up of her mam, dad and sister when some of the others have been breaking every rule in the book throughout the pandemic.

There have been numerous comments about how ugly and impractical the flouncy dresses and collars/socks she usually dresses the girls in are, and how she’s forcing them to be girly girls with all the elaborate dresses.
Yesterday she dressed them in jeans and jumpers, perfect outfits for jumping around a bouncy castle IMO but apparently she should have put dresses on them cause it was a party.
Sometimes they really can’t win, I think it’s amusing and I don’t see why that can’t be discussed either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This site for sharing opinions that is mine and I’m allowed to have it. I’m well

You have your opinion and I’m entitled to share Mine this what tattle is for. Im not asking you to agree
Oh I could never agree. I wouldn't filter out parts of my life just to suit others. You seem very riled up. Relax 😂😂

I don’t think anyone is saying we all have to agree, but you can’t expect not to be challenged if you are going to post complaining about a child’s birthday party that was made up of her mam, dad and sister when some of the others have been breaking every rule in the book throughout the pandemic.

There have been numerous comments about how ugly and impractical the flouncy dresses and collars/socks she usually dresses the girls in are, and how she’s forcing them to be girly girls with all the elaborate dresses.
Yesterday she dressed them in jeans and jumpers, perfect outfits for jumping around a bouncy castle IMO but apparently she should have put dresses on them cause it was a party.
Sometimes they really can’t win, I think it’s amusing and I don’t see why that can’t be discussed either.
Exactly. What person would put their child in a dress in the middle of October in Cork when they've a bouncy castle outside. Girls have bit of common sense. You can get burt of bouncy castles I've certain parts of you aren't covered. I.e legs and arms. Most kids wear jeans and jumpers. Warm and practical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Yeah i thought that was mental. Little girls are all about party dresses and rightly so!

Reactions: 1
Oh I could never agree. I wouldn't filter out parts of my life just to suit others. You seem very riled up. Relax 😂😂

Exactly. What person would put their child in a dress in the middle of October in Cork when they've a bouncy castle outside. Girls have bit of common sense. You can get burt of bouncy castles I've certain parts of you aren't covered. I.e legs and arms. Most kids wear jeans and jumpers. Warm and practical.
You can get long-sleeved dresses and tights, problem solved.

It's not even the point of wearing dresses vs pants. It's the outfit she had them in was a very adult looking outfit, trying hard to be trendy, and match with mommy.

It came off a bit too try-hard to me, the point is let kids be kids, let them wear something special for their birthday. I don't think any little girl would pick out that type of outfit to wear for their birthday party.

Reactions: 3
We all do everything we can for kids bdays it's their special day wed always have partys castles and gifts esp when they're small they love their bday!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.