Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her own brand of blush is making her look like Aunt Sally, its like dress up make up.

Reactions: 3
I’m not a blusher fan either. Think overdosing on the bright pink blushers in my early 20s have scarred me for life when looking back on pictures.

I’m not a blusher fan either. Think overdosing on the bright pink blushers in my early 20s have scarred me for life when looking back on pictures.
I don’t wear make up but saw Aldi had palettes today looked lovely.. Lacura range I am sure!

Reactions: 1
I really don’t know why anyone purchases any of her products! They come of as cheap in every aspect of them. She is never done plugging them or brands, I find her to be so fake, the past few years she has been crying in camera about the women’s shelter she supports at Christmas, but when I reached out she couldn’t share it as it didn’t benefit her and the next day doing a Smyths haul, she is another one that is completely removed from what is going on.

Reactions: 10
🙄🙄 muppets buying her crap 🙄
I just spat out my tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you think thats suppose to be hers, you may need to go to Spec Savers 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

I used to wear a bright bright florescent one from MAC called dolly blush, Absolutely horrible on me when I look back on pictures😷

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is true of all blaggers who have branded makeup products! Every one of them are cheap Sosue, Amy Connolly, JJ. Anyone who buys into this horseshit is a joke! But they clearly do! JJ is nearly sold out of everything because she is just a master marketer.

Reactions: 8
Not one thing she showed today appealed to me, and the blusher was awful 🙈 I don’t know what it is about bloggers make up releases. They all remind me of the sets you'd get as a kid and they would have the whiff of an old lady off them. I wouldn’t go near any it. Also why are her stories so manic? Is it the way she uploads them? Some are like two seconds long and then others aren’t in order, she also talks super fast and her stories just give me a headache

Reactions: 13
Bad needs to get that hair of hers thinned out it’s shocking she reminds me of a mop!! 😂
Defo & maybe layers or shape around her face ... doesn't look like she got the prescription highlights or Ridey blow if she went to koppers, did she mention/show where she got her hair done?

Reactions: 4
I haven't looked at her stories in ages, but yesterday she was frantically promoting her Xmas stuff, probably cause of sosu launch, but the whole thing was an ad, then she stopped with Luna and started on cleoroze and fotostore. Even if you liked her, the constant infomercials would be a total turn off.

Reactions: 10
I haven't looked at her stories in ages, but yesterday she was frantically promoting her Xmas stuff, probably cause of sosu launch, but the whole thing was an ad, then she stopped with Luna and started on cleoroze and fotostore. Even if you liked her, the constant infomercials would be a total turn off.
I wonder which brand sells more? I'd say sosue ? I've never used any of her products, I tried JJ's lipstick & I didn't like it, the texture was terrible, like Something you'd get in a kiddie set

I wonder which brand sells more? I'd say sosue ? I've never used any of her products, I tried JJ's lipstick & I didn't like it, the texture was terrible, like Something you'd get in a kiddie set
I used her leave in hair conditioner and it was awful my hair felt sticky and full of residue afterwards, I have read some people say they love it, but not for me, started to use the aldi one after that and it’s unreal!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The child is turning 4 she’s far from a teenager!! Put the phone away and enjoy them young while you can!! Idiot..new that star bobble was for carrying her husband bollox around!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really irks me the way she dresses the two girls the same every single day.... like poor Pearl can't even have a bit of individuality at her own birthday party, she has to look like her 1 year old baby sister, I get it when people have two close together but Pearl is 3 years older than Bowie..... Lisa could have done her hair so much nicer too..

Reactions: 7
It really irks me the way she dresses the two girls the same every single day.... like poor Pearl can't even have a bit of individuality at her own birthday party, she has to look like her 1 year old baby sister, I get it when people have two close together but Pearl is 3 years older than Bowie..... Lisa could have done her hair so much nicer too..
Dreadful isn’t it dreading them the same!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.