Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’m a senior stylist for the last 15 years. If you have a budget of €5 or €500, I can recommend you a decent shampoo or hair treatment. The Luna stuff is shockingly crap. And I have no reason to hate on it I actually like Lisa overall, I think whatever company came up with the ‘leave in hair treatment’ had a fluke lucky first attempt but outside of that it’s not great. I bought the volume foam literally just to see - it’s the same quality as pound shop hair mousse so that’s probably what it is. Put any cheap sticky shite in your hair and it’ll give you volume really. If you ever do need a hair recommendation you’re always better off asking the person who does and knows your hair.
When she brought out the leave in hair treatment she said Sabrina Hill trialled it and promoted it or something along those lines. That’s how I heard of Sabby. Went over onto her page and followed for awhile as she was raving about it. Have since unfollowed Sabby as she’s just a septic mé feiner 😆😆

Reactions: 5
When she brought out the leave in hair treatment she said Sabrina Hill trialled it and promoted it or something along those lines. That’s how I heard of Sabby. Went over onto her page and followed for awhile as she was raving about it. Have since unfollowed Sabby as she’s just a septic mé feiner 😆😆
Sabby was recently on her stories talking about paraben and sulphate free products. She was throwing shade at JJ.To be honest we all know it’s not top quality, she’s hardly flogging Charlotte Tilbury standard make up( regardless of her influenced packaging) and the same goes for the hair stuff, If you’re strapped for cash and can’t afford better then look no further 🤣 just hoardan haircare.

Reactions: 1
Are her makeup products that popular that she has a warehouse etc!! I don’t know anything about makeup🙈 I have seen it in Dunnes! She is very excitable isn’t she!! I don’t get her popularity at all she dresses like a teenager nothing she wears would suit normal shapes women.. glad she recovered from her fall..😂😂

Reactions: 10
Are her makeup products that popular that she has a warehouse etc!! I don’t know anything about makeup🙈 I have seen it in Dunnes! She is very excitable isn’t she!! I don’t get her popularity at all she dresses like a teenager nothing she wears would suit normal shapes women.. glad she recovered from her fall..😂😂
Agree, I don't get the hype at all, she's v excitable/hyper - loves herself. I swear she would stage that truck fall for the gram / just before the launch .... ?? 😊😊😊

Is that the big launch, the bauble thing ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree, I don't get the hype at all, she's v excitable/hyper - loves herself. I swear she would stage that truck fall for the gram / just before the launch .... ?? 😊😊😊

Is that the big launch, the bauble thing ????

Agree, I don't get the hype at all, she's v excitable/hyper - loves herself. I swear she would stage that truck fall for the gram / just before the launch .... ??

Is that the big launch, the bauble thing ????
That’s to carry her husbands balls around with her!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's no better than penneys but triple the price end of shes no cosmetologist or hair scientist stick to the actual hair brands like kerastase alfaparf ect

Reactions: 7
It's no better than penneys but triple the price end of shes no cosmetologist or hair scientist stick to the actual hair brands like kerastase alfaparf ect
I only use Kerastase seeing as my hair costs a fortune, but I am worth it😂😂I buy my shampoo on line from Lookfantastic way cheaper than my hairdressers they have all the brands you mentioned way cheaper..#not gifted.😉

Reactions: 6
The Christmas collection is more or less last year's collection repackaged. I don't get the hype about these products at all and can't understand who exactly is buying them. But I know for a fact that pharmacies but her stuff in by the palette load.

It bugs me that all her stuff is Chinese produced, packaged in UK and she makes out that she is involved in the entire process when all she does is basically catalogue shopping. Which is fine, most budget brands are the same in that respect, but she goes on and on about product development and creation, just say nothing instead of lying when we all know the truth.

Reactions: 13
I only use Kerastase seeing as my hair costs a fortune, but I am worth it😂😂I buy my shampoo on line from Lookfantastic way cheaper than my hairdressers they have all the brands you mentioned way cheaper..#not gifted.😉
Thanks for the tip, going to have a look at their site now 👍

The Christmas collection is more or less last year's collection repackaged. I don't get the hype about these products at all and can't understand who exactly is buying them. But I know for a fact that pharmacies but her stuff in by the palette load.

It bugs me that all her stuff is Chinese produced, packaged in UK and she makes out that she is involved in the entire process when all she does is basically catalogue shopping. Which is fine, most budget brands are the same in that respect, but she goes on and on about product development and creation, just say nothing instead of lying when we all know the truth.
Yea god the business meetings, browsing through the catalogue .... but some people are sucked in !

I don't like the lipstick, wouldn't dream of using the hair products, liked one of her eyeshadows, think it's in the Xmas collection

One thing I will say she's good at hyping it up !!!!!!!
Although she could have injured herself in the truck fall

Reactions: 1
Millies is v good too for promos on the likes of Kerastase! And they are Irish so kills two birds with one stone 😊

Reactions: 3
She says- its surreal to see her name on a brand ... not the kind of statement you would make if you had actually put blood sweat and tears in to creating something ... it is more of a statement one would make if they literally just put their name to something .. imo 🤔

Why isn’t anyone calling her out on the promotion of these fast fashion brands/slave labour. The cruel conditions these people work in. I wonder if her brand is made in the same conditions, or tested on animals? Most Chinese factories are tested on animals.

Her glasses look all fogged up as well, need a good clean I’d say
Not the only thing needing a good scrub it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says- its surreal to see her name on a brand ... not the kind of statement you would make if you had actually put blood sweat and tears in to creating something ... it is more of a statement one would make if they literally just put their name to something .. imo 🤔
Yep Imo why do All these bloggers get satisfaction from their Name on a white bottle from China 😂

Reactions: 4
What's with the latest video, a long ride across the country with John Wayne, squat day at the gym, who knows😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.