Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair always looks pure bushy! Fair play she really ‘made the most of herself’

To get where she is today! Last part of above post.
You too can have the bushy look for €12 or something like that ... all the way from China 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair need a good cut!
Defo & sick of looking at her dark roots - was she fairly dark originally ... all our roots show after a while until we get them redone but she never gets them done - so strange, why I wonder?

Reactions: 3
Anynews id say she must of got a right knock and turned it into a funny situation 😂😂😂 pure attention seeker for sure she needs to act her age

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a cheap version of the dyson hairdryer tomorrow, she seems to be weak for all these hairbrush dryers recently
yes but the hair is awful like bushy and mental - and wouldnt draw me to any of her hair products either ? she cant bear to take the child for their vaccines and the husband has to do it ? is she 15 ??grow up...how does she cope with normal life?

Reactions: 9
yes but the hair is awful like bushy and mental - and wouldnt draw me to any of her hair products either ? she cant bear to take the child for their vaccines and the husband has to do it ? is she 15 ??grow up...how does she cope with normal life?
Ya but her hair is bushy from the competition products , maybe tomorrow there will be a miracle tomorrow 🤣
Her not being able for the vaccines is so childish. Grow up and hold their hand like any grown woman would.

Reactions: 5
Yeah #nothairgoals right there

Reactions: 2
Don’t think she has to cope with normal life sure he was hoovering for her the other day I’d say she’s treated like a china doll.. to much hair for the size of her I couldn’t cope!

Reactions: 7
Least her hair is real unlike the other floggers, it’s long and very thick even though it’s bleached to death 👹 so her products do work 🤣 🤣 I do think she should style more it or at least blow dry it silky. The rings could be new luna? Or is she auditioning for young offenders 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t think she has to cope with normal life sure he was hoovering for her the other day I’d say she’s treated like a china doll.. to much hair for the size of her I couldn’t cope!
She def doesn't have to cope with every day life! It's Time she grew up though

Def no hair goals & her roots still annoying me .... she doesn't seem to go into koppers much now (for a Ridey blow) wonder does she get sabbys prescription highlights lol - they def don't seem as friendly

Il be completely honest her hair range is not great that treatment leaves your hair horribly tacky or something good, who buys this tit?

Not good rather
I wouldn't put it near my hair tbh - she's not the best advertisement for it herself

Reactions: 6
Once again she uses poor Daniel for her own selfish gain by making sure chain is all you can see because you couldnt understand a word she said in her apology

Lads I’m a senior stylist for the last 15 years. If you have a budget of €5 or €500, I can recommend you a decent shampoo or hair treatment. The Luna stuff is shockingly crap. And I have no reason to hate on it I actually like Lisa overall, I think whatever company came up with the ‘leave in hair treatment’ had a fluke lucky first attempt but outside of that it’s not great. I bought the volume foam literally just to see - it’s the same quality as pound shop hair mousse so that’s probably what it is. Put any cheap sticky shite in your hair and it’ll give you volume really. If you ever do need a hair recommendation you’re always better off asking the person who does and knows your hair.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.