Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with the reels .. please make it stop .. the terrible dancing , lip syncing , and the horrific horrific clothes ! Awful .. the whole set up was terrible .

Reactions: 11
I can’t with the reels .. please make it stop .. the terrible dancing , lip syncing , and the horrific horrific clothes ! Awful .. the whole set up was terrible .
[/QUO
Omg seriously the cringe videos Lisa you thought calling yourself an entrepreneur was mortifying believe me that’s a normal term maybe stick to that style instead of the cringy videos that I expect a 13 year old makes for Tik Tok. I’m actually Scarlett for you

Reactions: 3
Her reel with the audi was quite good i thought but todays lip sync was just plain bad, all outta whack and quite awkward...

Reactions: 2
So disappointed that Galtee Glow candles gifted her candles.. she has so much free stuff sent her. I have bought there candles since they started they are really lovely but it’s kinda gut wrenching when I pay €40 for 3 candles and postage..

So disappointed that Galtee Glow candles gifted her candles.. she has so much free stuff sent her. I have bought there candles since they started they are really lovely but it’s kinda gut wrenching when I pay €40 for 3 candles and postage..
I didn’t like their candles at all. And I love candles. I didn’t find it worth the price. Maybe I’m too used to my Kilkenny shop ones

I didn’t like their candles at all. And I love candles. I didn’t find it worth the price. Maybe I’m too used to my Kilkenny shop ones
Do they burn right down to nothing? I like that GG are organic wax and a local Irish company.. 😊

Reactions: 1
Oh lads I am cringing so much at her latest reel 🙈🙈🙈🙈it’s actually mortifying she’s a grown woman mother of three and there she is dressed like a teenager trying and failing horribly to dance and lip sync oh lord!!!!

Reactions: 5
Nice to see the Luna team are blowing things out of the water now as opposed to knocking things out of the park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They can’t even go out for a meal and everything is filmed! Christ it’s way out of hand with them all!!

They can’t even go out for a meal and everything is filmed! Christ it’s way out of hand with them all!!
Her hair always looks pure bushy! Fair play she really ‘made the most of herself’

Her hair always looks pure bushy! Fair play she really ‘made the most of herself’
To get where she is today! Last part of above post.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.