Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - if Steve is H, the entire show is a lie.

We saw him get reluctantly recruited and he didn’t like the job at first. He also just contemplated leaving AC-12 with the investigation still under way. And why would he have put himself through all of the tit to the point he has erectile dysfunction??! We know how much he loves to bed a lady, surely no OCG involvement would be worth that?!

It’s almost as bad as bloody Dallas being all a dream or whatever it was (Who Shot JR storyline).

I could just about buy it’s Kate (although I’ll be annoyed). But not Steve, and Mother of God, not Ted in his crappy bedsit.

To be honest, I fully expect H to be someone obvious (Carmichael or Osbourne) BUT I do think it will be really cleverly written and there will be a twist we won’t see coming. It won’t be as cut and dry as “it’s Osbourne, lock him up, we solved it, the end”.
I agree with allllll of this, I’d be gutted if it was Steve and unless it was incredibly well explained, there are so many things that just wouldn’t make sense (to me anyway!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like Steve is the most important character for the viewer in a way. He’s the figure that we’ve followed through every series and seen most things from his point of view. So yes, if he is H it will all feel like a massive lie. Kate on the other hand feels more distant...

Reactions: 18
I always thought Andrea Wise seemed shifty 😂 but I have no idea. Is Osborne too obvious?

Reactions: 5
I feel like a football fan coming up to the champions league final. I just want it to be good and not a let down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like watching gossip girl all over again, if H is Steve it will be similar to Dan being GG. I’ll be absolutely ill if Steve is H

Reactions: 16
I always thought Andrea Wise seemed shifty 😂 but I have no idea. Is Osborne too obvious?
Osbourne is too obvious but then I think is Jed thinking that we all think it’s too obvious and dismissing it so he does make it him.
I don’t trust Jed 😂🥴 he confuses me ahah

Reactions: 3
Osbourne is too obvious but then I think is Jed thinking that we all think it’s too obvious and dismissing it so he does make it him.
I don’t trust Jed 😂🥴 he confuses me ahah
😂 same. Tbh it’s not even worth debating theories at this point because we’re probably all wrong and it will be something none of us have thought of

Reactions: 1
😂 same. Tbh it’s not even worth debating theories at this point because we’re probably all wrong and it will be something none of us have thought of
we must give the cast and crew A right laugh with some of the insane theories though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read that Apple have a thing in contracts for shows using their tech that only “good” characters can use their phones and Kate apparently uses an iPhone

• Wow
I read that Apple have a thing in contracts for shows using their tech that only “good” characters can use their phones and Kate apparently uses an iPhone
Jo does too - it irrationally annoyed me when they showed their text conversation briefly and it was green bubbles 😂

Reactions: 4
we must give the cast and crew A right laugh with some of the insane theories though 😂
But isn't that not the best bit. We have a whole week between episodes to heighten the absolute tension. Keeps everyone glued to the TV.

Reactions: 6
Just watching Gogglebox, am awaiting Jenny's review of ep 6 & what she writes in her notebook!

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s so much emphasis on ‘the fourth man’ that I’m certain it must be a woman. I still think it’s Pat.

Reactions: 9
I feel like we’ve built it up so much that we’re all going to be disappointed with the ending whatever it is!

Reactions: 15
convincing myself it can't be kate with ryan's confessions, him willing to blowing her brains out and jo's behaviour in interview with carmichael. sure it's not steve either bc his car is fitted w the tracker so any activity would be monitored and i think h is higher up with more control over multiple units. willing to be proved wrong if it makes sense but will be mad if they're like 'eh just because'

Reactions: 3
convincing myself it can't be kate with ryan's confessions, him willing to blowing her brains out and jo's behaviour in interview with carmichael. sure it's not steve either bc his car is fitted w the tracker so any activity would be monitored and i think h is higher up with more control over multiple units. willing to be proved wrong if it makes sense but will be mad if they're like 'eh just because'
I stick to that it can’t be Steve or Kate because Jo trusted them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.