Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about Steve and Kate but honestly could not see a shred of chemistry between Jo and Kate. If this is all being based around Jo holding her hand for a second longer than was comfortable still don’t see it😂
Agree I don’t see anything with Jo and Kate, especially not on Kate’s part

Was rewatching series 1 the other day, Steve defo fancied a bit of Kate when they first met but back then who didn’t he want to rattle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree I don’t see anything with Jo and Kate, especially not on Kate’s part

Was rewatching series 1 the other day, Steve defo fancied a bit of Kate when they first met but back then who didn’t he want to rattle 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair Steve fancies everyone with a pulse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so looking forward to tomorrow night but at the same time, I don’t want it to come because I know at 10pm that’ll be it and we’ll be left wondering if we’ll ever see the three amigos of AC-12 together on screen again…I’m just not ready for that 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m so looking forward to tomorrow night but at the same time, I don’t want it to come because I know at 10pm that’ll be it and we’ll be left wondering if we’ll ever see the three amigos of AC-12 together on screen again…I’m just not ready for that 😭😭
I think it’s on for 90 minutes

The police officers involvement with the OCG was relatively unknown until Steve joined AC-12.

It’s karma that Osborne wanted Steve to lie and pushed him towards AC-12 which has since seen him unravel the whole network with Hastings and Kate (+ Chloe, amongst others). It will come full circle back to him.

Osborne’s lies and lack of integrity have been his own undoing.

As Dot said, “That’s anti-corruption, mate”.

Reactions: 12
I'm going to post it in the spoiler box but it's just theories from online...but I am liking the twist!!

read there about Thirwell being the man shacked up with Steph Corbett - actually think that would be quite good! Although the same person said that would explain the money in the loft...which we know was given by Ted so it might be a bit out there! 😅 roll on tomorrow night!

Reactions: 5
I've got a back like Arnott today, been on my allotment all day digging and listening to shrine of duty (dont get much listening done because everyone stops to talk and swap produce 😂🥒🍅🥕).

I cant wait until tommorow, the cheeky vimtos are going to be flowing and will tell my teenager if she goes out then she either has to be in before 9pm or after 10pm because there is no way I am getting up to open the door while it is on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m nervous about being spoiled because I’m not going to be able to watch it live 😭 that means no tiktok, no Twitter, no tattle 😂 I’m so nervous about seeing something online before I get to watch it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have informed my family that we need to leave my sisters house at 6 tomorrow so I can get home in time for a bath and rewatch of last weeks episode before 9pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This time tomorrow it all be over

Chris Parkinson said hearts will be broken - best get the tissues out

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched Steve and Kate on Jonathan Ross? Not keen on Steve’s outfit, very Miami Vice! Kate looks amazing though 😍

Reactions: 8
Why do I feel nervous about tomorrows episode? I just have a feeling that it'll make me cry. I don't want anything to happen to Ted,Kate or Steve.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He looks well hot but I do like men in suits and trainers
Suits and trainers can look great.....but not suits and trainers that colour.......and those socks?!!! Looks like an outfit ordered from the back pages of the Sunday newspaper supplement mags! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have diazepam left over from when GP prescribed it to get me on a plane 😂😂.

Is LOD considered stressful enough for me to take one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.