Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Steve had told her Carmichael had taken over the case - Steve said to Carmichael "she'd have taken my car in extreme circumstances... like an inexplicable change in the chain of command" so Kate had almost been murdered and also had that shock/confusion to contend with

Reactions: 8
Think it makes sense that it had a bit of a strange ending/tone if it was supposed to be 1.5 hours and extended to two. I didn't want the ep to end, would have gladly watched 2 hours in one go. My main immediate thoughts:
- Steve and Kate having keys and their own burner phones. HELP. WHY didn't they hug when they met up at the end. I still unashamedly want them to get together. Also, his sports car. Dunno if it's funny or ridiculous?
- BTEC Dot still giving lip about being out of the loop and Kate's line to him to wise up. Gold. What's under the floor?!
- If Kate did lawfully shoot Ryan, why is she letting Jo take the fall for it? To get out quicker? And why did she say to Jo at the start that she was in the 'frame' for it? There's obviously clearly something more going on behind the scenes but would she let her take the fall? If someone tried to orchestrate my death, have to say I wouldn't immediately go Thelma and Louise style on the run with them. Then she acted so blasé when she asked Steve about Jo's interview.
- Ted's look of admiration when Jo broke out the regs :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He isnt dead, that was a womens body ?! They said its a women in Spanish didnt they ??? Lol

Scotland is in Britain 😂 I was saying the actor is irish and all of them have been British so can't see last one being non British but again jimmy could put on an accent 🧐
They said Mr and Mrs Thurwell was muerto (brown bread I’m afraid)

Reactions: 17
I really enjoyed that episode!

Didn’t really understand why Kate was running away, but I thought she was gonna hold Jo hostage when she hesitated giving up her gun!

I went through a whoooole range of emotions. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey. Had to pause to stop laughing before I could continue!

Felt really sorry for Jo and also Ted 🥺

Reactions: 11
- Steve and Kate having keys and their own burner phones. HELP. WHY didn't they hug when they met up at the end. I still unashamedly want them to get together. Also, his sports car. Dunno if it's funny or ridiculous?
So glad I'm not alone🙌 I genuinely don't think they'd be able to have anyone else tbh who else would understand all the tit they've been through

Reactions: 7
Yeah Jo’s dad isn’t actually the bent copper, that’s just what she believed.

She was clearly afraid of Carmichael so I’m convinced she’s bent.

I am slightly afraid Jo will do what her mum did before those guards can get to her...

Reactions: 10
So can anyone explain why Kate was just let out no real investigation into what went on?

Reactions: 5
Lads, they weren't bringing Jimmy Nesbitt in for this 😂 Marcus Thurwell is alive and was dressed as a cop going into the house. It will be on twitter, I'll tell ye an account to see the picture when I find it 😂

Reactions: 13
Lots of nodding between Steve and Jo.
Jo says I’m sorry to Steve
About involving Kate?
About not getting rid of Kate?
Did Steve order the hit
Is Steve bent?
I haven’t got a bloody clue 😂
ALSO
Justice for Ryan he didn’t deserve such a random death.
About not telling them the truth and all the no-comments? Sort of agree about Ryan 😂 We didn't even get to see him fall.

Reactions: 3
So can anyone explain why Kate was just let out no real investigation into what went on?
I think its because Jo took the wrap for the shooting of Ryan, they'd have taken her statement and Carmichael said that CPS are gullible enough to believe Jo's story but she's not, she's pragmatic (think she means that she'll just accept it but doesn't believe it) so Kate would be free to go

Reactions: 5
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL RYAN?? I so wanted a proper AC-12 interrogation scene 😭 😭 is it a 90 min episode next week?? For the first time since I started watching when s3 was airing, I'm unable to watch it live. I'm gutted😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL RYAN?? I so wanted a proper AC-12 interrogation scene 😭 😭 is it a 90 min episode next week?? For the first time since I started watching when s3 was airing, I'm unable to watch it live. I'm gutted😭😭
Just 60 mins next week I believe 😭 I’m also disappointed with Ryan’s death 🤣 though I’m glad I’ll never have to witness his death stare again

• Sad
Were they burner phones in with Steve’s car keys? The first 15 mins of the ep I was like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Were they burner phones in with Steve’s car keys? The first 15 mins of the ep I was like
I’d forgotten that I thought that too 🤣🤣 maybe for him and Kate to use if needed (if their communications were being watched etc?)

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch Aldi Dot mentioning the Red Lion? Such a small detail but I feel like he is sketch af

I’d forgotten that I thought that too 🤣🤣 maybe for him and Kate to use if needed (if their communications were being watched etc?)
Yeah deffo emergency ones !

How will it work with one episode and Thurwell ? I presume they won't find out til the next season hes alive ? But then .. oh god I'm bleeping lost 🤣

They said man and woman deceased
Yeah Marcus is alive though, he was one of the cops there lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.