Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. That’s 60 minutes of my life I won’t ever get back.

No comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was so frustrating!

I think next week Jos prison van will get off roaded because we saw the prison guard in cuffs.
It’s dragging on now the H storyline

Reactions: 12
I thought Hunter was Jo’s dad? I’m so lost?😂 dad uncle what ever idek
He is, but she thought it was a bent copper as she didn’t know it was tommy

loved that episode. I don’t think Carmichael is bent but I think she’s been sent in to shut the whole H thing down with Hastings being so obsessed with it.She’s a fantastic actress. Would love to punch her in the tit.
When lomax came on I said “bleeping hell aldi dots here” and my husband was like what the duck are you talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That was hands down the most confusing episode of line of duty ever. I feel like it was kinda pointless too, just a filler episode more than anything

Reactions: 21
So Jo lured kate to her death. Kate shoots Ryan, lawfully with plenty of evidence that it was lawful WHY did she leave the scene?! Why?

Reactions: 77
Thurwell over here too. Though could be Dryden? Osbourne? Who knows!
What was that look the evil twins gave the red light on the cctv? Am I thick??
Wasn’t it because jo has been put on watch and everything it recorded? Clever I say seen as though most bent coppers get strangled 😩

Reactions: 7
Jo Davidson's real father is Tommy hunter who is also her uncle. She is the product of rape. Tommy raped his sister Samantha Davidson. Darren hunter is her cousin/brother. I think she has believed her whole life that thurwell or Osborne are her father and she never knew Tommy was actually her dad. Imo Osborne and carmicheal are bent. Jo better be careful or those 2 evil prison officers that burnt lidnsey Denton hands will get her.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Well that episode answered nothing 🙈 they’ve got a lot to cover in the final episode. I’m more confused than ever.
Thinking the same but pretty chuffed I went the whole episode without having to pause to google anything 🤣

Actual heart palpitations seeing the witch prison officer appear, PROTECT JO 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we speak about the fact Kate and Steve have keys for each other’s flats though 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I wonder if we will get the pov from Kate next week as to what went on?

Also, Davidson only touched the handle of the glock I think, so her DNA won't be on the trigger

Reactions: 9
Ok I reckon we're definitely getting another season now!

Wasn't so sure before but wayyy too many things to wrap up in a 90min (if even that) finale

Reactions: 6
Whyyyyyy was Kate potentially in trouble when she’s a police officer. Someone explain that to me plz
Whenever you use deadly force the officers involved have to to be interviewed, swabbed etc just as they would a "normal mop " shooting. It is almost like treating it as an unexplained death until they can prove it was lawful.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.