Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will get the pov from Kate next week as to what went on?

Also, Davidson only touched the handle of the glock I think, so her DNA won't be on the trigger
They made a point of showing Jo with her finger on the trigger before Kate took the gun back

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they ran away from self defence scene?? Where did they think they were going by driving madly?

Reactions: 10
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph and the wee donkey, I haven’t a bloody clue what went in but I am concerned for Jo’s well-being despite the cameras. I really just wanted to give her a big hug tonight
I've only ever heard my dad say that and now uncle ted says it 😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yeah Jo is a great character. Always loved Kelly !

Reactions: 10
Yep and she proved it taking the blame for Ryan's death.

So who is her dad ? Again Jimmy Nesbitt is irish and I cant see H not being British unless he's doing an English or Scottish accent ??

Osborne has been a bastard since season 1 but could just be a prick and not bent
I think Osborne is the final H he has been dodgy from series 1 trying to get Steve to lie and he has just risen through the ranks over the years he would be able to get thurwell killed in Spain no problem. Well thurwell can be British or Scottish for all that it matters he is dead so we won't see him again only in pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why they ran away from self defence scene?? Where did they think they were going by driving madly?
Jo wanted to prove to Kate that she wasn’t bent and was taking her to the evidence in the flat to prove her innocence?

Reactions: 2
I think Kate ran because a) she'd just been almost murdered after being lured there by her boss

I'd have legged it to won't lie

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here. Seen various tweets and posts on here about who Jo’s dad could be. She said to Kate her dad was a bent police officer. This is what Jo believed to be true. In the interview Steve told Jo that Tommy Hunter was both her dad and also her uncle. He raped his own sister and Jo is the product of that. I *think* from her reactions to Thurwells pictures that she has been brought up thinking her dad was Thurwell. Tommy is her real dad and uncle but she only thought he was her uncle. Sorry it’s just bugging me because it was clearly said that Tommy was her real dad!

Reactions: 20
Lots of nodding between Steve and Jo.
Jo says I’m sorry to Steve
About involving Kate?
About not getting rid of Kate?
Did Steve order the hit
Is Steve bent?
I haven’t got a bloody clue 😂
ALSO
Justice for Ryan he didn’t deserve such a random death.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The wee donkey was my favourite line ever and made me laugh out loud. My son got a re -enactment again this week but was like what has the donkey got to do with anything!
so glad Jimmy nesbitt never actually made it on screen, can't stand the bloke 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I think Osborne is the final H he has been dodgy from series 1 trying to get Steve to lie and he has just risen through the ranks over the years he would be able to get thurwell killed in Spain no problem. Well thurwell can be British or Scottish for all that it matters he is dead so we won't see him again only in pictures.
He isnt dead, that was a womens body ?! They said its a women in Spanish didnt they ??? Lol

Yeah I asked my dad. Marcus was one of the cops there.

Scotland is in Britain 😂 I was saying the actor is irish and all of them have been British so can't see last one being non British but again jimmy could put on an accent 🧐

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here. Seen various tweets and posts on here about who Jo’s dad could be. She said to Kate her dad was a bent police officer. This is what Jo believed to be true. In the interview Steve told Jo that Tommy Hunter was both her dad and also her uncle. He raped his own sister and Jo is the product of that. I *think* from her reactions to Thurwells pictures that she has been brought up thinking her dad was Thurwell. Tommy is her real dad and uncle but she only thought he was her uncle. Sorry it’s just bugging me because it was clearly said that Tommy was her real dad!
I thought the same (potentially anyway 🤣)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.