Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m super confused.
Probably need to rewatch but didn’t Jo say in the interview her dad was a bent copper then when Steve and Kate met up, she mentioned the dad and Steve said Jo didn’t even give them that much?
Did I get it mixed up or are Steve & Kate turning on each other?

Reactions: 5
So Jo lured kate to her death. Kate shoots Ryan, lawfully with plenty of evidence that it was lawful WHY did she leave the scene?! Why?
I don’t get this at all!!! Where were they going?! Why didn’t they just wait at the scene? So confused and feel like I’ve missed something or is everyone also confused by this?!🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 13
Whenever you use deadly force the officers involved have to to be interviewed, swabbed etc just as they would a "normal mop " shooting. It is almost like treating it as an unexplained death until they can prove it was lawful.
Why did she run tho 😭😭😭😭 tried to evade police?

Reactions: 3
When Ted choked up and had to walk out, poor fella!
He so wants to crack the case before he leaves. I hope he does get that final satisfaction at the end. I hope we do too!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m super confused.
Probably need to rewatch but didn’t Jo say in the interview her dad was a bent copper then when Steve and Kate met up, she mentioned the dad and Steve said Jo didn’t even give them that much?
Did I get it mixed up or are Steve & Kate turning on each other?
Jo told Kate her dad was a bent policeman, that’s what she was led to believe because she didn’t know Tommy Hunter was her dad. She didn’t mention the bent policeman in the interview I don’t think? Unless I missed it, I need a rewatch already 🤣

Reactions: 10
Literally going to be falling asleep tonight and suddenly I’ll hear Jo Davidson saying “no comment” echoing around my head.

CARMICHAEL IS A BENT BASTARD.

I don’t understand Kate’s motivations.

Ted broke my heart. Team Ted forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get this at all!!! Where were they going?! Why didn’t they just wait at the scene? So confused and feel like I’ve missed something or is everyone also confused by this?!🤯🤯🤯
I think they didn't think it was safe to stay. Jo wanted to show Kate evidence to prove she isn't bent and they knew if they didn't go then they would be arrested as they did in the end anyway. There are so many bent coppers and ocg members about that they just panicked a bit.

Reactions: 10
Jo told Kate her dad was a bent policeman, that’s what she was led to believe because she didn’t know Tommy Hunter was her dad. She didn’t mention the bent policeman in the interview I don’t think? Unless I missed it, I need a rewatch already 🤣
No she didn't say her dad was bent because she is trying to avoid saying who the last H is

Reactions: 2
I can't figure out if Carmichael's bent or if she's a jobsworth who would sacrifice AC12's enquiry into the Fourth Man because it's not in her remit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Sorry if I'm terribly dim but why did Kate 'run away' at the start?
Because Jed wrote it in the script 🙈

I'm sure he had his reasons. But it seems she thinks they were set up going by her reaction at the scene she was apprehended in

Reactions: 5
I think they didn't think it was safe to stay. Jo wanted to show Kate evidence to prove she isn't bent and they knew if they didn't go then they would be arrested as they did in the end anyway. There are so many bent coppers and ocg members about that they just panicked a bit.
Yep and she proved it taking the blame for Ryan's death.

So who is her dad ? Again Jimmy Nesbitt is irish and I cant see H not being British unless he's doing an English or Scottish accent ??

Osborne has been a bastard since season 1 but could just be a prick and not bent

Reactions: 7
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph and the wee donkey, I haven’t a bloody clue what went on there but I am concerned for Jo’s well-being despite the cameras. I really just wanted to give her a big hug tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.