Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do some of you still have easter eggs knocking around?

Ted is brown bread is my only guess for tonight. And I'm not happy about it.
We have so many, my teenager is one of these weird kids that eats half an egg at a time instead of a full one.

I had one the other day and she asked about it and I told her I accidentally fell on it putting some clothes in her wardrobe so decided to eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m dreading 10pm because I’m just not ready BUT I am a little bit excited to come on here and laugh at some of our ridiculous theories 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
They’re not as good as the Percy Pies but they are good. Although I’m 24 and still sleep with a giant Percy pig cuddly toy so he can do no wrong in my eyes. Percy sleeps between me and my partner 🙃😂
Perry is your real partner so 🐖
Perry pie ? Will have to check these out. I've the sauce. Want to try the pancakes lol

I have never known time to pass this slowly 😭 this last half hour wait is going to be painful!

Reactions: 3
Got a bit caught up in the excitement and shaved my legs. Thought it was a big occasion 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think a reason why we’re nervous is there’s also the potential for it to be disappointing. I just want it to play out well and be a good one.
I don’t think the identity of H is going to be so much of a shock but their real demeanour and/or reasons will be.
I agree completely. It’s less about who H is and more about why, how, and what happens now.

I think it’s very likely we’re going to get another series. I know I’ve said it before, but there is no way after the public hype for this season that the BBC aren’t going to offer Jed Mercurio several truckloads of cash for another series!

The only way I think it’s ending for good tonight is if one of the main three die and they didn’t want us to know... since telling us it’s the final one ever would have everyone speculating on deaths at double the speed they are now! I do hope I’m wrong on this.

Reactions: 5
If Ted dies, we riot.

duck, if any of the main three die, we riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.