Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet baby Jesus fellas I’m so bleeping nervous.

Nervous because I think it’s one of the three.
Nervous because I want it to be because it’d be awesome going back to see clues
Nervous because I don’t want it to be because I love them
Nervous of one of them dying

Ahhhhhh. And also worried my 2yo is going to wake up as he has been holding in a poo poor love and when he does this usually wakes up crying a lot 😩

Reactions: 6
Got a bit caught up in the excitement and shaved my legs. Thought it was a big occasion 😂😂😂
I just did the same! Had a proper “beauty” shower and all!

My bloody Deliveroo could be arriving as late as 10 minutes into the show! BENT BASTARDS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

One of the main three can't be H all along as there's too many plot holes. But doesn't mean that one of them didn't go over to the dark side at sometime as they've all had reason to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What are they gonna do with Terry? Is he still in custody? I’m lost with that part
I saw a few tweets from Tommy Jessop that made it seem as though his involvement ended after the reservoir episode. I might be wrong, maybe it was just the way the tweets came across but they were about how amazing it had been working with the cast, crew etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw a few tweets from Tommy Jessop that made it seem as though his involvement ended after the reservoir episode. I might be wrong, maybe it was just the way the tweets came across but they were about how amazing it had been working with the cast, crew etc
Ooo yes right! I saw those too. Didn’t think of it like that! X

Reactions: 2
How amazing would it be if Terry was the hero and had the final pieces of evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want it to:

1. Be good
  2. Be completely lacking in Jimmy Nesbitt
  3. Be able to work out what's going on
  4. Not have to google anything while watching
YES, YES, YES AND YES.
Now I'll put the oven on for my snacks 😋😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.