Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that thread when someone came on and said they’d already seen the episode because Amazon Prime put it on by mistake and we all told them they were talking tit and then it turned out they were true? Still can’t believe they posted those eventual spoilers.. Reg 15 notice for you 📢🚨🚔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
not being funny fellas but my kid is taking the absolute piss right now and not going to sleep?! is this some kind of prank?
if he carries on he’ll be having water on his weetabix in the morn put it that way 🖕🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want it to:
  1. Be good
  2. Be completely lacking in Jimmy Nesbitt
  3. Be able to work out what's going on
  4. Not have to google anything while watching
I want it to:
1. Make sense
2. Kate to get a bit of the WWW action.
3. Aldi Dot to get a spin off.

• Heart
Omg let me know if the cupcake is nice, really want to try 🐖
They’re not as good as the Percy Pies but they are good. Although I’m 24 and still sleep with a giant Percy pig cuddly toy so he can do no wrong in my eyes. Percy sleeps between me and my partner 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not being funny fellas but my kid is taking the absolute piss right now and not going to sleep?! is this some kind of prank?
if he carries on he’ll be having water on his weetabix in the morn put it that way 🖕🏾
Throw the book at him, followed by the bookshelf!

(Not literally… obviously… 👀😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just a little thought right now...
JED must be bricking it with the weight of the nation on the ending
So much expectation 😂
Imagine if he read here...
He’d move to Spain with Jimmy Nesbitt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do some of you still have easter eggs knocking around?

Ted is brown bread is my only guess for tonight. And I'm not happy about it.

• Sad
  • Haha
I think it could be him. I think they’ve made it so obvious that it’s him, so that we think it’s too obvious, so then we’re shocked when it is him. If that makes sense. But also it’s Jed so who the duck knows 😂
And just cause he was a tit since s1 and he's always dodgy in everything he's in.. Game of Thrones omg 🤣

Reactions: 2
Remember that thread when someone came on and said they’d already seen the episode because Amazon Prime put it on by mistake and we all told them they were talking tit and then it turned out they were true? Still can’t believe they posted those eventual spoilers.. Reg 15 notice for you 📢🚨🚔
Seriously?? What episode was that?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s Steve and he will walk (without back pain) like Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.