Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this episode is going to be like watching the red wedding on Game of Thrones. I’ll never forget that episode ending and seeing my vacant expression reflected back at me in the black screen of my laptop, they didn’t even have any music in the end credits it was just stunned silence. I feel like it’s gonna be like this tonight with LOD 😭 been talking to my parents tonight and they’re both convinced its Ted!! I think it’s going to be Osborne.
My partner thinks it’s Ted or that Ted is going to die. As such, I am giving L the silent treatment 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I have a suspicion it’s Osborne. I have a funny feeling one of the main 3 is going to die in the finale. Possibly Steve 😭
I like the theories about it being Buckells. I think that could be a great way to tie it all up.
I have that feeling in my stomach like when I’m going for an interview! I don’t even know if I can eat my snacks!
I'll be so disappointed if its Osborne. I think they said in the last episode in the interview that they will let Buckles go, so would be great if they let him go and then he's h

Reactions: 3
I have that feeling in my stomach like when I’m going for an interview! I don’t even know if I can eat my snacks!
Same!!! I’m on my way for a chippy tea. Feel like I’m gonna throw up. Having been on a diet for months it should not be like this for me 😅😅

Reactions: 7
Just want to say I'm extremely jealous of those of you that still have Easter eggs for your snacks.
A huge part of me wants it to be Steve just to make it come full circle and to show how psychotic he is to get his back done in for the sake of covering his tracks 😂
Also want it to be Kate because her glass room interrogation would be *chef's kiss* perfection.

Reactions: 7
I’ve actually got to the point where I’ve seen way too many theories and ideas that I don’t even know what I think any more. I don’t even know what I want 🤣 I just want the main 3 to be safe and not corrupt

Reactions: 2
I’ve got crisps, Easter egg and wine ready.
son isn’t settling for bed typically but since it’s a bank hol im prepared for my plan B - cartoons in my bed whilst I watch live on the tablet with headphones. No way can I miss it live and see any spoilers!
Mine are hyped too. GO TO BED! 🥴

Last minute votes for H

STEVE for the win

there I said it.
Fight me

Reactions: 8
Just want to say I'm extremely jealous of those of you that still have Easter eggs for your snacks.
I have a Percy pig cupcake, mini colins, a Colin face & dairy milk orange buttons. I’ll be rolling into the gym tomorrow morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has to be Osborne right ? Remember how different Buckles was in s1 though. He was so shy and all. He could be playing a game ?

I feel like one of the holy trinity will die and take a bullet for someone else in the trinity 🥺🙈 Can so see Steve taking one for Ted 🙈

How the duck can all of the stories be done in an hour ???

Has to be Osborne right ?
I think it could be him. I think they’ve made it so obvious that it’s him, so that we think it’s too obvious, so then we’re shocked when it is him. If that makes sense. But also it’s Jed so who the duck knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.