Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and she said she wasn’t keen on ted.. I was like WHAT!!!????
I know someone else who started watching this season/series and they said the same!

I think if you’ve not had the previous stuff he’s not really endearing himself. She particularly didn’t like the way he was in the Jo interview, “Carmichael was a bad enough cop for the three of them if that was his game with Steve”.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t that be highlighted in Jo’s DNA? Surely that would have come up.
Yeah, Jo and/or Tommy basically can’t be related to anyone else at this point or it would have flagged. I suppose unless by marriage, but I think Jed has pulled all he can from secret relations at this stage.

What if... Kate let Jo take the blame for shooting Ryan for good reason? :unsure: Even though Kate was within her legal right to shoot Ryan (under the law for the preservation of life), she would have faced investigation and been suspended from active duty until investigations concluded. Jo knew that Kate would be the best chance at solving the murder of Gail Vella and taking down H. This is why Jo said that it was proof she wasn't bent - her taking the blame (unnecessarily) meant that AC-12 had a greater chance of taking down the OCG and getting justice.

Reactions: 10
Oh no.........wish I hadn’t looked. What part of no spoilers is so hard............

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting to think of the apparent motivations here. Kate left the group to return to normal police work and Steve has been talking about leaving so, while they are both 'anti-corruption', they are clearly less invested as Ted. Or are they?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.