Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that balaclava man looks like Osbourne anyway tbh.

Thirwell looks more like that Spanish copper… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unlikely Osborne would get his hands dirty though as a low ranked Balaclava man

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right. Sorry if this has been mentioned. But you know on the new trailer, where it shows a note with definitely spelled wrong? At the top, it looks like it says 'operation L...' so that would be operation lighthouse. Does that mean that it's someone that has something to do with that?

I have a feeling it's Steve. And I can't work out why. And osbourne had him put in ac-12. Maybe? Baffled after Sunday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OK SO DONT LISTEN TO SHRINE OF DUTY LATEST
if you wanted to avoid the photo spoiler from the papers they literally discuss it :-(

Reactions: 6
OK SO DONT LISTEN TO SHRINE OF DUTY LATEST
if you wanted to avoid the photo spoiler from the papers they literally discuss it :-(
Thanks for the heads up!! I really try and avoid spoilers but usually cave by sunday afternoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the heads up!! I really try and avoid spoilers but usually cave by sunday afternoon 😂
I was pretty pissed.
I’m not a mail reader and have stopped looking stuff up this week as the tabloids /news social media seem hell bent on uncovering H before the programme airs.
Whether the photo amounts to anything but it was described in detail including something not seen in the photo someone posted further up this thread.

• Sad
I don't really care how it pans out, I just want it to be good, well written and not a disappointment or leave us all trying to work out what the hell happened.

Reactions: 12
Me too. I really don’t see any of them being bent it would be so disappointing if they were! We all root for them being good cops. I am excited to find out who is H! I hope their is a series 7 but not sure what will happen and if it will lead on from this season.

Does anyone have any good theories?? I have a few in my head but I’m sure they’d be quickly disproved by those that pay more attention than me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.