Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calming myself down here slightly, did anyone else get Bodyguard vibes from the sniper/van? Really reminded me of that scene 😩

Reactions: 15
"They'll know I didn't talk.. won't they Steve, won't they Steve".. can somebody please talk me down from this🤯
"I'm a coward not a fool".
Its someone in that room!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Why else would he say that?! He could have had full legal immunity but knew he wasn't safe with them, knew someone was listening in AC12. Why did he repeatedly say to Steve that they'll know he didn't talk. Steve looked nervous af. Watch the interview back.
They talked about how if he was to tell Steve anything "in these circumstances it wouldn't be evidential" with Steve agreeing that nobody could ever know who the info came from... Then the camera cut away for a good half a minute or so before they were hit. He definitely told Steve something off the record.

Reactions: 26
Why else would he say that?! He could have had full legal immunity but knew he wasn't safe with them, knew someone was listening in AC12. Why did he repeatedly say to Steve that they'll know he didn't talk. Steve looked nervous af. Watch the interview back.
I thought it was because he told Steve something in the van off record (we didn’t see as the action switched to Chloe in the other van) and was reminding him he shouldn’t tell them what he said or where his info came from.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only time I love Twitter is when TV programmes are trending. Some absolute gems on there tonight, I'm in hysterics.
My head still hurts though.

Reactions: 11
They talked about how if he was to tell Steve anything "in these circumstances it wouldn't be evidential" with Steve agreeing that nobody could ever know who the info came from... Then the camera cut away for a good half a minute or so before they were hit. He definitely told Steve something off the record.
Is it just me that assumed everyone tells Steve these things because they know he’s not bent and he’ll do the right thing? Am I floating up the Lagan on a bubble fellas? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, my tuppence worth...

The DNA was found in Ferida’s house meaning the person it belonged to had been there, possibly dropping off the burner phones, therefore it can’t have been John Corbett’s as we watched him bleed out following getting his throat slit in episode 5.3 then his body was found with Jackie Laverty’s in episode 5.4.

The leak re the route could have come from the armed support unit as they were in the lead and rear guard vehicles, rather than from within AC-12. What happened to the person who operated the stinger? Are they still at large? Who was the sniper and who were the gunmen in the Rangies?

Kate will be back on AC-12 team by end of next week’s episode, she knows Jo’s as corrupt as they come.
Noooo. Jo’s dna matched someone On the system

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok, my tuppence worth...

The DNA was found in Ferida’s house meaning the person it belonged to had been there, possibly dropping off the burner phones, therefore it can’t have been John Corbett’s as we watched him bleed out following getting his throat slit in episode 5.3 then his body was found with Jackie Laverty’s in episode 5.4.
Wasn’t it Jo’s DNA and when they ran it thru the database and it linked with an almost match to someone else I.e. a blood relative?

"They'll know I didn't talk.. won't they Steve, won't they Steve".. can somebody please talk me down from this🤯
"I'm a coward not a fool".
Its someone in that room!
Who was in the room? - can’t remember It was all too stressful and I’ve had a glass of wine

Reactions: 2
I thought it was because he told Steve something in the van off record (we didn’t see as the action switched to Chloe in the other van) and was reminding him he shouldn’t tell them what he said or where his info came from.
And Chloe was in the room at the time. And she gave a rather pointed look, as if to say she knew something was said, so she would've told the OCG bosses, and that led to his garotting back at Blackthorn.

Reactions: 10
Right you feckers, I really need to go too bed now. I know I'm going to wake too 20 new pages! Hope you all get some sleep after that butt clenching ending! Night!

• Haha
That was my understanding too, rather than fingerprints it was DNA that matched wasn’t it? So could be someone alive or dead?
Yaasssss

I’m trying to think who would it be that would a) make sense b) be linked in some way to this and c) leave Ted so shocked

Reactions: 6
Right you feckers, I really need to go too bed now. I know I'm going to wake too 20 new pages! Hope you all get some sleep after that butt clenching ending! Night!
Bold of you to assume you’ll be able to sleep 🤣 I wish you well!

Yaasssss

I’m trying to think who would it be that would a) make sense b) be linked in some way to this and c) leave Ted so shocked
Honestly I’m absolutely wracking my brains thinking of the most minor characters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And Chloe was in the room at the time. And she gave a rather pointed look, as if to say she knew something was said, so she would've told the OCG bosses, and that led to his garotting back at Blackthorn.
Oh tit I didn’t think about that either. I assumed they killed him because they know he went to speak to the Po Po?????

Reactions: 7
Noooo. Jo’s dna matched someone On the system
Yes I know it matched but they said the dna of others was found there as well as Jo’s which means that whoever it belonged to had to have been there too.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Mr Kipling is involved since we seem to have renamed Jimmy.
I didn’t know if it was an ‘in joke’ from a previous thread or people genuinely think he’s called Bakewell😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.