Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we think.....

Jo isnt really a 'bent bastard' she is forced to be one
Ryan is still a nasty 'bent bastard'
Chloe could be a 'bent bastard'
Buckles is a prat but might not be a 'bent bastard'
Steve still wont be getting shagged after being knocked about in the upturned van
and poor Ted.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
C5331E34-FCC6-4E13-A1F2-19CBC70399B0.png

FE1CF1AC-FDC5-47F7-BDD0-5FC1AE9EF69B.png

I posted this on the last page of the other thread but didn’t want it getting lost, as I feel it’s significant

Reactions: 10
Martin Compston has liked a tweet with someone guessing Tommy Hunter so now I think it isn’t him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So now we think.....

Steve still wont be getting shagged after being knocked about in the upturned van
and poor Ted.
I absolutely love your updates on this thread! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooo it’s someone not a copper and not a woman. Hhhmmmmm. That narrows the list to around 45 people 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So buckles WAS dodgy after all. He was still shitting his pants but not an an innocent.

Could have been occupational health following Steve’s car, after all he has been deleting their emails!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, who’s going to help me with a list of possibilities of male non-police officers... let’s go 😂

I don’t think all of these are necessarily likely but I’m not ruling anyone out thank you 🤣

Tommy Hunter (probably makes the most sense to me, but this is LoD so I’ll continue)
Lee Banks
Jimmy Lakewell
Nick Huntley
John Corbett (if his files were fully erased?)
Anyone else to add?!

Reactions: 7
ROZ bleeping HUNTLEY WAS ONLY BORN IN 1976!

User1976 is who Jo was talking to on the laptop, Roz is no longer a police officer but her DNA would still be on the database. I don’t know where I’m going with this lol
Holy shitballs, maybe I was right when I said Ross Turner = Ros Returns 🤣🤣 (I know her name was spelt with a Z but I’ll have my moment 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Jo is related to Tommy Hunter.

Jo needs to tell Kate exactly what's going on and get help.

Ryan is a pyscho he needs to go.

Buckles is a scapgoat/patsy for the ocg.

Jimmy was very tanned and fit looking for being in prison 3 years.

Steve hopefully cracked his back right.

Occ health leaving it a bit late to start emailing Steve now.

Alison and rohen are criminally crap at being senior police officers.

Can we throw Ted a retirement party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
ROZ bleeping HUNTLEY WAS ONLY BORN IN 1976!

User1976 is who Jo was talking to on the laptop, Roz is no longer a police officer but her DNA would still be on the database. I don’t know where I’m going with this lol
It’s a man tho:(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now we think.....

and poor Ted.
I feel for Steve because after that shot, he's bound to have a line of fellow officers/suspects/widowed wives queuing up for a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.