Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe definitely leaked the route!
I reckon she knows something about AC12 and her dad's death so joined the force to get revenge or something

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So now we think.....

Jo isnt really a 'bent bastard' she is forced to be one
Ryan is still a nasty 'bent bastard'
Chloe could be a 'bent bastard'
Buckles is a prat but might not be a 'bent bastard'
Steve still wont be getting shagged after being knocked about in the upturned van
and poor Ted.
We can pray for Steve πŸ˜‚ maybe the jolting in the van jiggled his back into the right place again and he can πŸ† again πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband just said maybe she is related to Terry Boyle? Not sure how that would be relevant to the overall story though. πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
OK.. ARGGH! I genuinely stood up and started walking up and down after that interview with that offender (forget his name) and AC12.
THE LEAK HAD TO COME FROM AC12 ⚠
Only Chloe, Steve and Ted knew.
When being interviewed the offender acknowledged that he would be stupid to talk, "I'm a coward not a fool".. "they'll know I didn't talk. They'll know I didn't talk won't they Steve" 🀯 is Steve H?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
OK.. ARGGH! I genuinely stood up and started pasting up and down after that interview with that offender (forget his name) and AC12.
THE LEAK HAD TO COME FROM AC12 ⚠
Only Chloe, Steve and Ted knew.
When being interviewed the offender acknowledged that he would be stupid to talk, "I'm a coward not a food".. "they'll know I didn't talk. They'll know I didn't talk won't they Steve" 🀯 is Steve H?!
Now you stop right there 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Tommy Hunter was her big brother. There’s a 14 year age gap.

Also think Jimmy defo gave Steve info as he knew he couldn’t trust anyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Now that Bakewell is dead Steve will be able to share whatever he told him in the van right?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.