Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellas, I’ve been looking at Twitter memes for the last hour and it’s just occurred to me that Craig Parkinson’s Twitter account is @ cparks1976 😱😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely agree that it was Ryan who killed Vella. I’d be surprised if not anyway!
“If I’m wrong I’ll be corrected!!”
Absolutely! The scene where he sprung up on Jo confirmed it for me...

Vella was investigating the pedophile ring, but also bent coppers in the force?

Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree that it was Ryan who killed Vella. I’d be surprised if not anyway!
I agree, could definitely see him doing it after the way he door-stopped Davidson. He’s a real nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 11
Buckles- am now confused. I thought he was just a dolt, and things went on under his nose because he was too thick to notice. Now, I’m not so sure.
I think Buckles has always kind of been aware of OCG activity and stuff in the force and has just kind of let it slide because in a way it’s advanced his own career as other officers took the hit for stuff. He’s just turned a blind eye to it over the years.

Reactions: 19
His wife’s American, I’m pretty sure he’s lived there a while.

The waistcoat wearing wonder is not bent.
Yeah they've been over there a couple of years now and he's just bought a flat in Greenock as they split their time between here and vegas

Reactions: 4

I agree, could definitely see him doing it after the way he door-stopped Davidson. He’s a real nasty piece of work.
I reckon he might’ve killed the CHIS as well judging by his cause of death. A Pilkington special just like Corbett.

Reactions: 10
They def seemed to imply this tonight. Discussed Gail’s murder - clearly said had all the markings of an ocg killing then had Ryan pull it on Davidson.
What a weasel faced runt he is!

Reactions: 9
I think Buckles has always kind of been aware of OCG activity and stuff in the force and has just kind of let it slide because in a way it’s advanced his own career as other officers took the hit for stuff. He’s just turned a blind eye to it over the years.
I think Buckles was too busy getting his end away and playing golf to care about police work! He probably looked the other way for a quiet, easy life but isn’t in deep with OCG at all.

Reactions: 11
Mother of God.
What an episode. Nearly did a nervous wee wee watching that. So many questions I need answering.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone could be on the PNC. Nominal doesn't mean they have to be a criminal to be on the PNC. It doesn't mean they have to have a criminal record.
You have to have had a run in with the law and have had some form of reprimand.

Reactions: 2

pedalo ring.

E2 - reference was made to a private eye who was killed, Vella was investigating his death. He was investigating pedalo ring and police corruption ( true story, Daniel Morgan)

E3 - reference was made to an ageing celebrity and a helicopter (Cliff Richard) pedalo ring

Reactions: 1
Some of you lot must need some of Steve’s pain with the amount of huge reaches going on tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Before this series started I kept thinking they were gonna kill Steve off. He’s had his near miss now too 😬

Wasn’t he swinging a golf club in his office in the episode before last too?
I am sure I've seen that someone big is going to be killed off this season unless I had a dream about it 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.