Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help but think that by Ted being told that the AC units were merging and 90% of the staff would be laid off, was Jed Mercurio’s way of telling the viewers that the show would be ending because they’d be no one there to keep watching! 😭🥺

LET THEM KEEP THEIR JOBS! TAKE MINE INSTEAD!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Omg anyone think it could be Terry Boyle she is related to? Or has this been ruled out?

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t help but think that by Ted being told that the AC units were merging and 90% of the staff would be laid off, was Jed Mercurio’s way of telling the viewers that the show would be ending because they’d be no one there to keep watching! 😭🥺

LET THEM KEEP THEIR JOBS! TAKE MINE INSTEAD!
There’s something dodgy about this. They know they’re being found out so are closing them down.

Reactions: 20
Now that Bakewell is dead Steve will be able to share whatever he told him in the van right?
There was definitely a little nod between those two at the end of the interview before Bakewell was murdered. I hope Steve shares whatever he was told soon 😬

Reactions: 8
Omg anyone think it could be Terry Boyle she is related to? Or has this been ruled out?
I don’t think it’s been ruled out! Although I’m not sure exactly how that would play out, but he can go on my list! 😂

Reactions: 2
Now you stop right there 😭😭
Why else would he say that?! He could have had full legal immunity but knew he wasn't safe with them, knew someone was listening in AC12. Why did he repeatedly say to Steve that they'll know he didn't talk. Steve looked nervous af. Watch the interview back.

Reactions: 13
Maybe Mr Kipling is involved since we seem to have renamed Jimmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why else would he say that?! He could have had full legal immunity but knew he wasn't safe with them, knew someone was listening in AC12. Why did he repeatedly say to Steve that they'll know he didn't talk. Steve looked nervous af. Watch the interview back.
I feel like Buckells, I just don’t know 😭 and I don’t know what I don’t know 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I keep calling Ryan Karl Pilkington by accident. Im no good 😭
Same here. Having a Fr Dougal style daydream interlude about Karl Pilkington mid action is not helpful, HAVE TO BE ALERT 100% OF THE TIME GAMEFACE ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, my tuppence worth...

The DNA was found in Ferida’s house meaning the person it belonged to had been there, possibly dropping off the burner phones, therefore it can’t have been John Corbett’s as we watched him bleed out following getting his throat slit in episode 5.3 then his body was found with Jackie Laverty’s in episode 5.4.

The leak re the route could have come from the armed support unit as they were in the lead and rear guard vehicles, rather than from within AC-12. What happened to the person who operated the stinger? Are they still at large? Who was the sniper and who were the gunmen in the Rangies?

Kate will be back on AC-12 team by end of next week’s episode, she knows Jo’s as corrupt as they come.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.