Line of Duty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to end on Kate being shot or something isn’t it. Or Jo going to kill her but then Ryan being there and doing it instead or something dramatic. Maybe Jo kills herself? I feel so stressed.

Reactions: 5
Oh god here she is. Why does she talk like she’s pissed or high. Grr.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mother of God, people.

In series five Corbett was communicating with someone (who was thought to be in Spain) through the cryptomessaging app that Jo is now using. That person spelled it 'definately', then when Ted was spoofing it he did the same misspelling and said it was because he remembered the error.

It was a pretty major part of the series storyline.

I realise logic gets lost in this thread but it's all quite self-explanatory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did you not watch series five?

I don't understand why everyone is getting excited about the misspelling when we know all about it already 😂
Not all of us can remember every details from every series we watched years ago 😂 I can’t even remember what I had for tea last week at the minute!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I don't understand why everyone is getting excited about the misspelling when we know all about it already 😂
Yeah I did but not everyone can remember every detail. Sorry if it annoys you.

And I already knew about the misspelling, there’s no need to be weird about it 🤣

Reactions: 11
I've started a new thread before it kicks off at 10pm:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.