Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and she said that 'munch buddy' wouldn't be in the delivery room with her on her stories the other day. Thought it was a strange thing to say about your partner but didn't look too far into it. What a mess! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
and she said that 'munch buddy' wouldn't be in the delivery room with her on her stories the other day. Thought it was a strange thing to say about your partner but didn't look too far into it. What a mess! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It's all very strange, if they're going to make it work surely he should be there for her during labour whether it's his or not! After all he will be living with the child.

So Rachel Glowing is back with her husband, she's pregnant with some other fellas baby though isn't she? Messy
Yes I taught the same im sure she put up she was pregnant when she was with the other fella then there was no mention again of him and she got back with the husband

Yes I taught the same im sure she put up she was pregnant when she was with the other fella then there was no mention again of him and she got back with the husband
Itโ€™s not her husbands baby, she said in her storyโ€™s yesterday her mother will be in the ward with her when sheโ€™s giving birth.
---

• Wow
Loulou if you read here.... the reason ppl come at you is because when you work full time with or without children to make ends meet and are constantly burnt out then to hear you day in day out talk about all the reality tit tv you watch while being a slug on the couch all day every day "chilling out" "taking it easy" "just gonna relax for the day" it kinda pisses us off especially when you blame it on this mysterious illness you refuse to say what it is despite mentioning "my health" every single day you come on. If you actually have a diagnosis I.e
Crohns, diabetes, cancer why not just say what it is? Is it because you in fact have IBS and coeliac end of story? You're not even getting medical treatment you're going to a kinesiologist every now and again. It's not that serious so either say what it is or don't mention anything to do with your health at All!!! But then what else would you have to talk about ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loulou if you read here.... the reason ppl come at you is because when you work full time with or without children to make ends meet and are constantly burnt out then to hear you day in day out talk about all the reality tit tv you watch while being a slug on the couch all day every day "chilling out" "taking it easy" "just gonna relax for the day" it kinda pisses us off especially when you blame it on this mysterious illness you refuse to say what it is despite mentioning "my health" every single day you come on. If you actually have a diagnosis I.e
Crohns, diabetes, cancer why not just say what it is? Is it because you in fact have IBS and coeliac end of story? You're not even getting medical treatment you're going to a kinesiologist every now and again. It's not that serious so either say what it is or don't mention anything to do with your health at All!!! But then what else would you have to talk about ๐Ÿ™„
All this ๐Ÿ‘
And the bullshit about coming on makeup free & not caring what people say. Weโ€™ve all said a million times she looks a million times better without makeup ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s a walking contradiction of herself!

Reactions: 7
bleeping painful is Loulou to listen to. Moan moan moan. Get off Insta and "concentrate" on yourself again cos you do duck all else.

She is a whinger of the highest.

Reactions: 5
Is that what's wrong with her? IBS and Coeliac ? My sister has IBS and works full-time, with three children. I also work with someone who is Coeliac. Lou Lou is just a lazy bleep if that's the case.

• Heart
LouLou would either want to put on her big girl pants and ignore what is said about her or get the duck off the internet.

Reactions: 8
LouLou would either want to put on her big girl pants and ignore what is said about her or get the duck off the internet.
Did she say something? I wasn't on much today. I'm just finished work, haven't seen anything ๐Ÿ˜•

Did she say something? I wasn't on much today. I'm just finished work, haven't seen anything ๐Ÿ˜•
It was on Sunday, just her usual shite, basically 7-8 stories of "people are mean" and "yeah, so, I'm not feeling 100%".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's Loulou's mother's birthday so naturally she post a photo of her mother standing next to her in her bridal meringue. She really needs to get over her pathetic wedding obsession. No one gives a tit love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's Loulou's mother's birthday so naturally she post a photo of her mother standing next to her in her bridal meringue. She really needs to get over her pathetic wedding obsession. No one gives a tit love.
Was thinking the exact same thing! No matter whoโ€™s birthday etc it will always have a pic of her in the wedding dress

Reactions: 4
Lou lou is back, and surprize, surprize, shes "STILL NOT 100%" PLEASE, LOU LOU, JUST duck UP!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
She's always so vague about why she was sick etc how does the hubby put up with that?!

Sabrina lip syncing to some song talking about trolls ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ her lip syncing is as good as her hauls from prep and go ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha