Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Sabrina one a bit "simple" or something? Serious question.
It seems so... But I could be wrong. Haven't been on tiktok properly lately over work πŸ™„ so I haven't seen what she's been up to!? But she seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
---
I cannot believe Sarah o Callaghan wouldn't take her son's lunch to school after he forgot it because it would interfere with her me time. She said he will be grand he can eat when he gets home wtf
How dare he interfere with her me time, He wont forget the lunch again 🀣🀣🀣🀣 joking .

He had a Clare address so it’s not a limerick player anyway and in his 40s the part of Clare is closer to limerick than.ennis so limerick would have been closest hospital
He’s from Clare but lived in Limerick at one point apparently. I’m part-time in UL and the whole thing has been talked about there since around November.

Lou Lou still taking about weddings!? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜΄ She'd want to get a grip on reality now!

Reactions: 5
Omg it was so strawberry taste it was yummy!? If there's one thing that annoys me, it's grammar and punctuation. Make it stop πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Sabrina is taking a long deserved break from making content. Don't worry though, we all know she'll be back in a few days with seven different accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sabrina is taking a long deserved break from making content. Don't worry though, we all know she'll be back in a few days with seven different accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
I raced here when I seen it 🀣🀣she is something else lads 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 give her until she buys something and wants to show it off. She's so predictable. Il give her until the end of the week. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
I raced here when I seen it 🀣🀣she is something else lads 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 give her until she buys something and wants to show it off. She's so predictable. Il give her until the end of the week. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Yeah with her deals haul. Or prep and go as she called it. A haul with two items πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Rachel Glowing is back with her husband, she's pregnant with some other fellas baby though isn't she? Messy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Rachel Glowing is back with her husband, she's pregnant with some other fellas baby though isn't she? Messy
Don't really know her or ever heard of her before but went in to have a nose there and saw she's with that much buddy that do be on tiktok giving food reviews. Sounds like a messy situation alright if it's true. 😳

Jesus ,sawcsge was back but didn't know was the ex's baby. But I had wondered about the timelines.

Can we all light a candle for poor Lou Lou who I think has a sniffle. She’ll get through this πŸ’ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we all light a candle for poor Lou Lou who I think has a sniffle. She’ll get through this πŸ’ͺ
I really hope she takes it easy for a few days- maybe watch some TV πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ the weekend is coming after all ans we all know she perks up for that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus ,sawcsge was back but didn't know was the ex's baby. But I had wondered about the timelines.
I could be wrong that it's the exes baby buy i think it is, plus she said herself on her page they separated for a year and she is due like right now. So.... 🀣🀣