Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest, a lot of walking for Lazy Pebbles is hardly going to be proper hill walking or anything, I imagine it'll amount to a light stroll.
Came to say the exact same thing. Still, even if she just has to amble 500 metres, I'm sure she'll complain about the heat/the sun/the flies/getting blisters.

Omg Rich found her AirPod, thank god is not stolen by those foreigners that don’t speak English.
Thank God she was there to film him looking for it, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay linen is on trend but the linen jumpsuit for Grey quite resemblance her dirty/my dirty towel that I use to wash my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't she JUST complaining about being jealous of people being on vacation? Did she already have this trip planned and moaned anways or did her moaning bring a PR trip?
could you please try and be a little more sympathetic.... everyone else is ABROAD, poor Lily has to take her holiday in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think shes dyslexic, her spelling is so bad!! No way she wrote her book

Recourses is supposed to be resources

And even minor things she spells so wrong and nowhere close

Reactions: 5

I think she’s just lazy, that private education had gone to waste....

Reactions: 12
HOW MANY TIMES CAN ONE PERSON GO TO THE GARDEN CENTRE?
Don’t judge me, but I could spend every weekend in a garden centre. The difference is that I’d spend that time to research and find the best cultivars for my tiny balcony garden whereas Lily could spend a lifetime there and still end up with the most basic yucca and cacti and still manage to make them look half dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HOW MANY TIMES CAN ONE PERSON GO TO THE GARDEN CENTRE?
She doesn’t even seem to like gardening, judging by the state of her garden! Know she said ages ago they’re going to get it landscaped (as soon as a freebie is offered, hey Lil 😉) but I don’t recall seeing a single flower or planter with flowers 😂

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even seem to like gardening, judging by the state of her garden! Know she said ages ago they’re going to get it landscaped (as soon as a freebie is offered, hey Lil 😉) but I don’t recall seeing a single flower or planter with flowers 😂
All Beggles does is buy a load of house plants she inevitably kills off through negligence and lack of knowledge.

She has a garden (a luxury in London) that she does nothing with. As you say, not even a few planters or pots with some bog standard petunias or pansies. Nada.

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest, a lot of walking for Lazy Pebbles is hardly going to be proper hill walking or anything, I imagine it'll amount to a light stroll.
Well let’s hope she wears those fugly black special sandals from her latest Reel. Those look super practical and I’m sure they won’t slice up her feet 🤞🏼🤣

All Beggles does is buy a load of house plants she inevitably kills off through negligence and lack of knowledge.

She has a garden (a luxury in London) that she does nothing with. As you say, not even a few planters or pots with some bog standard petunias or pansies. Nada.
Yeah she just copies other influencers indoor plants #classiclily 😂

Reactions: 2

I'm sorry but dyslexia doesn't mean someone can't spell. It's a difficulty with reading and the whole letters flipped thing is a general misunderstanding of what it really is.

Lily is just too lazy to proofread or use her phone's spellcheck. I'm sure if she had dyslexia she would talk about it nonstop so she could have another cause to say no one ever talks about

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but dyslexia doesn't mean someone can't spell. It's a difficulty with reading and the whole letters flipped thing is a general misunderstanding of what it really is.

Lily is just too lazy to proofread or use her phone's spellcheck. I'm sure if she had dyslexia she would talk about it nonstop so she could have another cause to say no one ever talks about
That’s not accurate either. Everyone’s experience of dyslexia varies and each will have their own difficulties with information processing. But spelling is one of the biggest, and most widely experienced difficulties for people with dyslexia.

Reactions: 2
I think she just being ‘cool’ and lazy by not spell checking her post, if she has dyslexia she will jump on it 24/7 just like her moles. She will be an advocate...she will use it to justify whey she did so poorly in A level. Then she will use it to say hey I have dyslexia but that didn’t stop me from being Class A beggar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My sister is baking a cake for our dad's birthday so let me story it and tag Marks and Spencer.
I don't get the logic?? Does she want freebies from M&S?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My sister is baking a cake for our dad's birthday so let me story it and tag Marks and Spencer.
I don't get the logic?? Does she want freebies from M&S?
100% begging for free party food from M^S

Anna has a deal with Waitrose, so Lily is aiming for M&S food.
2 years ago, she did work with Waitrose too during Xmas time, all she does was chucking all the ready meals in the oven; whereas Anna actually try to make something out of those ready meals, this is no wonder Anna gets the job and not her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.