Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So stupid of her to post a photo of Greige forward facing in her car seat illegally.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s not illegal depending on the seat but it is unsafe and I’d not be advertising the fact that I have such a small child forward facing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also thought the same in regards to the bumpers. A broken arm is 100% preferable to a dead child 😬

Reactions: 20
She’s under 15 months so it is illegal for her to be forward facing.
Is she under 15 months? I thought she was born early May? Also if its a weight based seat, I thought they could sit forward facing sooner?

Reactions: 2
Is she under 15 months? I thought she was born early May? Also if its a weight based seat, I thought they could sit forward facing sooner?
I think it was mid May so she’s nearly there but it’s still really early for it!
They can, I’ve deleted my post because I didn’t realise that weight wise she could, I thought they needed to be both 15 months and over the weight 🙂

I think it was mid May so she’s nearly there but it’s still really early for it!
They can, I’ve deleted my post because I didn’t realise that weight wise she could, I thought they needed to be both 15 months and over the weight 🙂
Yeah we had similar confusion in my NCT group over it too! Either way think its safer to seat rear facing for as long as possible but whether baby cooperates with that is another question 🤣

Reactions: 3
This is true, rear-facing for as long as possible is highly recommended, due to the way a baby’s neck could potentially be broken in a collision, even a low speed one ☹ However, many parents seem to think it is a kind of ”milestone” to get their baby front-facing as fast as possible: “Look how grown up they are!” The safer way is to keep them rear-facing until they are school age.

Of course, some babies get very sick doing rear-facing, so I suppose if it’s a toss-up between early front-facing or being covered in vomit on every journey, it’s probably just easier to choose it that way. Mind, I think we would have heard Lily moaning about that reasoning before now, wouldn’t we? Maybe she just doesn’t know because “nobody ever told me”. Guaranteed she will have received a slew of DMs about it though.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah we had similar confusion in my NCT group over it too! Either way think its safer to seat rear facing for as long as possible but whether baby cooperates with that is another question 🤣
Thing is they dont know any different until you sit them forward facing so nothing to complain about?😂 Its not like she has siblings riding with her and wants to copy them.

Reactions: 5
I follow a paediatrician and she said she’s keeping her daughter rear facing for a long as physically possible because of the kids she’s treated in collisions who were in forward facing seats.
I guess it’s for each parent to decide but I think the positives of keeping them rear facing far outweigh any negatives.
But then, Lily doesn’t see how a broken arm isn’t worse than death so who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like this is for her dad's birthday, so not even a freebie. But it being her dad's bday she can't moan too much.. Oh dear.... ;)

Her advice for filming was.....only film the good stuff.

World class advice there Pebs. Also her opinion if the "good stuff" is so off base so Im sure Grey is going to have some interesting videos to watch. Motorway. Mole check. Zoomed in mascara application

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I feel really guilty about being on here, gossipping about people I don't know but MAN. Does she get on my NERVES! Did she honestly just story herself in a SAFARI PARK suggesting it's a good substitute for SOUTH AFRICA? With BLOODY CIRCLE OF LIFE playing for music?!?! I mean. HONESTLY.

Reactions: 35
As much as I want to see her flail on this trip, is she seriously unable to go a whole weekend without turning everything into a story? She probably doesn't even realize how lucky she is to spend a weekend with her family when so many still haven't seen theirs during the pandemic

Reactions: 25
As much as I want to see her flail on this trip, is she seriously unable to go a whole weekend without turning everything into a story? She probably doesn't even realize how lucky she is to spend a weekend with her family when so many still haven't seen theirs during the pandemic
THIS! Not seen my family since December. We live in different countries and there is no “air bridge” between mine and the UK. Would love to be moaning about celebrating my Dad’s birthday weekend.

Reactions: 10
THIS! Not seen my family since December. We live in different countries and there is no “air bridge” between mine and the UK. Would love to be moaning about celebrating my Dad’s birthday weekend.
Same here. 3 hours apart, separated by one border and a Cheeto.

She always seems jealous of Grey. Grey gets the fan, she gets the cute clothes, she gets the fancy food. I KNOW. I DONT GET THAT BRITISH HUMOR 🙄🙄🙄

Her Circle of Life in the background at a U.K. safari park is not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Same here. 3 hours apart, separated by one border and a Cheeto.

She always seems jealous of Grey. Grey gets the fan, she gets the cute clothes, she gets the fancy food. I KNOW. I DONT GET THAT BRITISH HUMOR 🙄🙄🙄

Her Circle of Life in the background at a U.K. safari park is not cool.
How does she always get it SOOO wrong??

Reactions: 5
She was being sarcastic, she would much rather not be in the UK at some silly safari park. I mean, I get it, but come on!
During this Covid-19 pandemic, people have to compromise. She could take this opportunity and see what the UK has to offer, and actually be happy to be with her family, but nope, she has to moan.

I wonder if she's actually like this in person with her family as well. If she is, I hope 'shut up Lily' turns out to be Grey's first full sentence because she's heard it so much. ;)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.