Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not gonna listen to their podcast because that too masochistic for me. But I want to throw in that I had a childfree wedding, and guess what? People who had kids that they couldn't part from had to stay home. The end. We were really young, and just didn't want that extra problem of dealing with kids. And since it was OUR wedding, and WE were paying for it, that's what we did. People who judge other people for so harshly for things that are none of their business (ie childfree women and weddings) are so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was looking at the photos of her hen and seeing her group of friends and then remembering how few of them appeared to have shown up for her baby shower. I really want to know what happened with her friends. I dont think its as simple as just not showing them in videos. She rarely ever talks about them anymore. Some of them are moms now so its not like she can use the they don't have kids and don't understand excuse
Her group of friends is literally what made her likable back in the days. They were fun and witty. I have two very "weak" theories: first, she got married after two of her friends did and she kept saying how her wedding would be unique and bashing more conventional weddings - what if that rubbed one of them the wrong way ? The second one makes a bit more sense to me and it's also so ironic but... Her friendships literally fell out right after her book about female friendship. I didn't read the book but since then we haven't seen much of any of them except for the redhead once and that's about it. I remember she said in that same vlog that " it's not that she doesn't hang with her friends anymore it's just that she doesn't film it - but then she's almost always blessing us with some God awful evening selfie or else. We know you're miserably alone at hime. ( even before pandemic times )

Reactions: 10
She's going to be doing a lot of walking.... so she's bought some fashion shorts from H&M?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she will moan about the weather and possibly mosquito? Finger crossed it will rain at where she is on Sat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably that grey doesn’t like being outside of London or her “routine” or she is too unfit to keep up

Reactions: 8
Wasn't she JUST complaining about being jealous of people being on vacation? Did she already have this trip planned and moaned anways or did her moaning bring a PR trip?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Plus I hope Lily is not thinking this bird is a blackbird?!?! I know you’re a Londoner but surely you know what a blackbird looks like! #nobodytoldme

This is a Canada Goose duh
F42F67D7-469F-4EF5-B113-71835C5BE4F4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Rich found her AirPod, thank god is not stolen by those foreigners that don’t speak English.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why am I so sure she won’t clean the airpod before putting it straight back into her ear?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Found it halfway down the road? Could perhaps be also someone elses, first time ever she has called him 'an absolute gem' online. Those two words do not suit Lily.

Reactions: 9
Since quite a few folk on here have mentioned Lily copying Phillipa Bloom, I've been looking at her Instagram and YT and Lily has clearly bought loads of the same clothes but they don't look anywhere near as cool on Lily. Plus Phillipa & her partner are articulate, explain everything really well & are positive & just easy to watch. Thanks for the recommendation! Lily really does have nothing to offer. I had followed her at the beginning & the other poster who mentioned her old vlogs with all her friends were what made her channel enjoyable. I have never been interested in her beauty or fashion content as she clearly doesn't have a clue. The podcast sounds abysmal. They want to be the next high low but have no where near the fluency, poise or brain power.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.