Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
5DBF68B1-4AAA-484D-812F-0C7F50C79812.jpeg

Give us today our daily moan
And forgive us our begs
As we forgive those who don’t give us PR experiences.
Lead us not into normal work life,
but deliver us our freebies.
For the PR gifts, the Bitch Rich, and the lazy life are mine.
Now and forever.
Amen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Can't believe their podcast topics, they're so uninspired and often actually quite insensitive - the uni one when lots of people couldn't have their graduations this year and when people starting uni in September are going to have a very different experience and now weddings when everyone has had to cancel theirs?

They do nothing but relive their personal highlights and pat each other on the back it seems! All a bit sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

SachaStark

It’s because the motherhood episode really was judgmental to the point of outright nastiness.

“I don’t understand women who don’t have children.”

Well gosh, Lily, no, I don’t suppose you could think of infertility, lack of a suitable partner, lack of finances, being in a terrible or traumatic situation, at risk of passing dangerous genetic illnesses, or simply NOT ACTUALLY WANTING ANY.

No, no, none of those are understandable at all. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I actually quite like the idea of proposing with a diamond in a box (although I don't think I'd want an engagement ring myself) but I'm not going to give her any credit for that.
It's because Rich knew whatever he chose she wouldn't like. He didn't want to hear about the ugly ring for the rest of his life. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

zigandzag

Omg guys today I put fruit in a bowl. My mum does it and she told me all about it why didn’t anyone tell me before? And I think I’ve thought of a new invention! A fruit bowl!! It’s like a bowl but you like use it for fruit. Its so alternative and edgy north London. Join me next Sunday for my fruit bowl styling vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Phantum

PSA Lily, everyone hates whole families who insist on going food shopping together and let their kids run up and down aisles and at the moment we are being encouraged to only send one person at a time where possible.
HTH. Nob.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lreb88

VIP Member
Blimey, she’s making a family holiday sound like she’s being shipped off to Guantanamo Bay.
Some of us would love a camping trip but can’t afford it or get the time off work.
I know we joke about her moaning but she really is ungrateful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SachaStark

It’s because Lily’s wedding was sooo different and unique from all other weddings, ever 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 39

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I just realized that throughout all of Lily’s moaning about the weekend, there was no Happy Birthday to her dad. Just that her sister wasn’t happy about how the cake turned out and then a vid of the cake. I mean, they were there to celebrate her dad and assuming he picked the place, it just comes off as really ungrateful, selfish and bratty.

Reactions: 38

ECH

VIP Member
View attachment 200148
1) I'm sure on their wedding anniversary last year she said they 'watch their wedding video every year.
2) how fucking bizarre is it to have a singalong to such an irrelevant song at the end of your wedding ceremony? Unless I'm missing something and Hey Jude is actually a really romantic heartfelt song that loads of people play at their wedding. But it looks like Rich is as confused as I am.
Because she's cool and has amazing unique music taste that no one else has. No one at that wedding had ever heard Hey Jude before because Lily's music taste is just so out there.

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I worked with someone who admitted to an colleague they only married their ex and had a kid as it was what everyone expected as they had been together since uni. She had an affair and they split. I see Rich and Dully's relationship like this, they are going through life ticking boxes rather than actually finding true happiness.

I also see a bit of a friend of mine in Dully and her relationship with Grey. My friend has two children (who I'm sure she loves) with her husband. She knew he wanted children and that it was part of the deal if they got married. She loves him but I think she would be happy if they didn't have children too, she isn't the most maternal.

I'm amusing myself making up threat titles a la the Harry Potter books for Dully. Dully Beggles and the unflattering ghost dress. Dully Beggles and another free house renovation project #beggedfor. Dully Beggles and the difficulties of being #notlikeothergirls. Dully Beggles and the office carpet saga.

• Haha

Sarahsnightmare

Poor Lily can't stand to be in her house without AC, meanwhile here are photos of her family who survived actual atrocities.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ECH

VIP Member
I really don't think her house and garden are "huge". She has just one room and a loo downstairs. Her garden is rather small and very overlooked.
Some of us live in studio flats with no outdoor space. She's got more than enough room to do a work out.

Reactions: 36